Panchito Bojado returns to NBC!

from fightnews.com:

Boxing on NBC - Telemundo today!
Bojado vs. Eason this Saturday at 3:30 - 5 pm ET on NBC!
Highly acclaimed junior welterweight Francisco "Panchito" Bojado (15-1, 11 KOs) headlines an electrifying Saturday afternoon fight card on the NBC boxing series when he battles Andre Eason (14-2, 6 KOs) in the ten round main event. The televised co-feature bout showcases Darling Jimenez (17-1-2, 8 KOs) as he challenges Fernando Trejo (22-7-4, 15 KOs) in the eight round junior lightweight contest. Both bouts will be broadcast live on NBC, beginning at 3:30 pm ET.
---------------
Prior to the NBC broadcast, from 2:30-3:30 pm ET, Telemundo will air LIVE the 10 round junior featherweight bout between Jorge Lacierva (24-5-4, 16 KOs) and Miguel Angel Munguia (14-1-1, 12 KOs).

ttt

Last two Saturdays, I've worked. Not being able to lounge and watch boxing = huge pissoff.

Next Saturday, more work. More pissoff, as well.

I've been waiting to see Bojado fight again... that kid is awesome. The last fight I saw him in was a match against an older vet who used his experience to win a decision after (I think) 8 or 10 rounds. Still, that kid was throwing KO power bombs the WHOLE fight. Very exciting fighter. Kinda reminds me of how Robbie Lawler looked during his first bunch of fights, only with much more refined boxing technique.

ghost- but you get that day off during the week to kick back though