Pass Concepts: Under The Legs - Jason Scully

Hey Guys

In this video this is "Part 2" of the series that talks about on how to press the guard pass so you can create more opportunities for yourself and create higher percentage passes.

In this video I cover the concept of passing under your opponent's legs and some concepts on making your passing chances under their legs more effective.

This video IS NOT about showing specific passes…it is mainly about talking one of MANY concepts that you can apply that will help you increase the opportunity for you to set up passing situations against your opponent and this one focuses on some concepts in regards to going under the legs.

Other topics I talked about in other videos I filmed were:

- Standing and going around the legs
- Going under the legs (this video)
- Going over the legs
- Dealing with inverted guard.

I also have more to film in the near future.

Hope the concepts help you.

Jason Scully

P.S.  I know I've been away for a bit.  Had a lot of important personal things come up and now I'll be getting you guys some more helpful content as I have done in the past.  No pushing marketing as usual.  Just some low key stuff.

ttt Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Hey Jason,

Great stuff! Is there anyway you can make a new video focused strictly on high percantage takedowns? Like a 4-5 minute video on a single etc?

Sub Phone Post

In Phone Post

thanks

TTThank you.

cyberc92 - Hey Jason,

Great stuff! Is there anyway you can make a new video focused strictly on high percantage takedowns? Like a 4-5 minute video on a single etc?

I'll put it on my recording list Phone Post

Always love your vids man, sub Phone Post

hell yeah

Sub Phone Post

Nice stuff. I like that sit out to get the leg in position, will have to try that when I can grapple again. Phone Post

Good stuff, thanks for the tips Phone Post

Nice video. I always have trouble with the heavy hips.

In for later Phone Post

ttt

sub

Thanks dude, will try tomorrow. Phone Post

T's.