Pat Miletich fights Saturday

Damn they got Militech with BJ Penn appearing.

Just need to bring in Jon Jones and maybe Mike Perry and that after party is gonna be fucking lit

2 Likes

Beep

Pat is coming off a DUI and his neck is trashed

If the promoter cared, he would have pulled the fight

4 Likes

The fact that Miletich got a DUI during his training camp tells you how seriously heā€™s taking this fight.

4 Likes

Donā€™t care much for people who drive drunk in their 50s but Pats a savage for still training and competing at his age.

I have never in all my years of investment in the fight game even heard of a weaker bitch than this Jackson poser. What type of wack asshole signs to fight a 60 year old man that has been retired for years? I couldnā€™t sleep at night if I had that much bitch in my soul.

What worries me is Father Time. If Pat loses, it wonā€™t be to Little M Wackson. Itā€™ll be because he got old. Ainā€™t no way in all of creation that prime Pat loses to this punk bitch ass nobody.

There arenā€™t words harsh enough to describe how much I dislike this shit hook.

6 Likes

MMA has jumped the shark

2 Likes

What a trash poster.

2 Likes

Best of luck to Pat. We all make mistakes and bad choices in life. But Patā€™s mistakes werenā€™t malicious and could happen to most of us. Still, to most of the fighters in the midwest Pat Miletich is a hero, a pioneer and a legend in this sport.

I wish him well Saturday.

6 Likes

Three DUIs , OK

2 Likes

I see both sides here

1 Like

Great. Now he gets to drive punch drunk as well

1 Like

I Know , I Get It . BUT After you get #! DUI , maybe it would be smart to not tempt 2 and 3 !

3 Likes

I hope the Scrap pack are in attendanceā€¦

5 Likes

I 100% understand what you mean. But Iā€™ve also been guilty of it so I canā€™t really throw stones. But Iā€™ve also never gotten a DUI or had an accident while fucked up. That doesnā€™t excuse it and it wasnā€™t the right call. These days I donā€™t drink much anymore and I definitely donā€™t drive if I am.

1 Like

Love pat. But heā€™s too old and has trained little in many years. Hope Iā€™m wrong

2 Likes

I Did , Got ONE when i was younger. It hit home , I dont want to fuck up my life or another families lives. Never had another since . Want to get drunk ? < Taxi or Uber .

5 Likes

Thatā€™s man shit. Respect. Iā€™m very thankful that I never got into any trouble. Especially with all I did. Iā€™m just very grateful and humbled to have made some improvements in my character.

2 Likes

@Miller
Pat is a legend
Pat is a childhood hero

Pat hit a speed bump recently and probably shouldnā€™t fight on Saturday

It kills me to see him have to go out on his shield like this , especially with someone as unlikable as Jackson

8 Likes

This

3 Likes