Pat Miletich fights Saturday

Or as we call it in the industry, ‘double’

2 Likes

Bruh I’m stealing that for next time I see double. I’m seeing both sides of the disagreement in my brain

2 Likes

Pat is a legend, and a true badass. That being said, get to a fucking meeting. Three dwi’s and he’s been blessed enough that nobody’s gotten hurt. I hope he acknowledges the problem and gets help, or at least download the fucking Uber app

5 Likes

Pat is a 60 year old alcoholic. He’s going to get crushed by a black supremacist scumbag and make me feel sad

4 Likes

Pat is pretty fucking tough dude
U dont lose that

6 Likes

Im sure he’s still a dog, but i hope he isnt too worn down physically

He’s going to look like he’s moving in slow motion

2 Likes

That 3rd DUI is no joke. I thought I would be able to drink more responsibly after I got a DUI. I was wrong. That 2nd one set me back a few years in life. I’m lucky I eventually quit drinking before getting that 3rd one. Because I’m sure if I kept drinking I’d have gotten it someday. If this fight is still happening, good luck to Pat. In all of his battles.

5 Likes

I just hope the DUI was for driving while being juiced to the fukn gills and he hurts this whiney cum sock

booking pat and bj for an event in 2023 is really asking for it

the real main event will go down at the Marriott bar the night before

7 Likes

at least 20 K plus time in the tank

2 Likes

And sobriety

3 Likes

yep
hes gotta quit drinking
hes got more alcohol related problems than the duis, for sure…

smash this half white racist fool

The last thing that anyone wants is to come back to this thread and write “I told you so”

What a shame

1 Like

ive met Pat and he couldnt have been nicer That said 3 dwi s u are endangering everyone elses life Hopefully he uses this money from this fight for a years worth of Ubers

2 Likes

There is a lot of people on this thread thinking things but not saying it

Me included

2 Likes

Let him bang bro

Did he weigh in