Pat Speight Talks Eric Apple

Speight did a radio interview today on Sports Action Network and calls out Apple in a bad way it's at the 13:30 mark:Listen here:http://www.san-online.us/san-radio.html

http://www.san-online.us/san-radio.html

That just happened!

He was supposed to fight in Affliction this weekend but got bumped for Mike Pyle. He still has a three fight deal with them though.

Conky - Some nobody calling out another nobody? Holy drama bomb.

lol. exactly.

T Bag - That just happened!

hahaha

who talks who

ttt

Conky - Some nobody calling out another nobody? Holy drama bomb.
Well obviously Erik Apple isn't a nobody. Guy is pretty well known. And alot of us guys from Southern California know Pat Speight. Guy has trained with everybody and is very respected and well liked. Dude is tough as hell and a legit fighter. He may not be as well known as most but he is not a nobody. Far from it. I cannot say enough good things about the guy, as a person or as a fighter.

japetto - Who the hell is Pat Speight?

I guarantee a certain person is going to post on this thread...(and not one of the fighters)

A smarter move would be to ask Apple how his pee pee tastes, assuming that Apple has subsequently slept with every woman he's ever known

Ill tell you, Apple is pretty good. He trains to be well-rounded, comes to fight in shape, is athletic. I dont know how much he is training right now, but he can give B-Level fighters a test IMO if he is staying on top of his game. He certainly can kick the tar out of C-level fighters. Looking at Speight's quality of opponents so far, its hard to say how good he is...Ive never seen him.

ttt

Seamus, thanks for the vid.

Ismael Gonzales 3-6-1

Skillrules - 

Seamus, thanks for the vid.

Ismael Gonzales 3-6-1

No worries.

And yeah I know Pat hasn't fought big time fighters yet, the dude is tough as hell and equally as legit.

What did he say about Apple? My laptop is running hot right now

ttt

Boy that is brave Pat.  You called out and announcer that hasnt fought in a year and is a pro partier.  Hey I think Fred Ettish is available.   

well what is the announcer gonna do about it?id wanna watch and pay for it