Patrick cote vs Alessio Sakaru UFC 154

MartialArtsMixed - that must be a world record.

Should be cause he's been in a ton ... I'm sure he has the rematch record ... Phone Post

You cannot have the Cote' - so you want ze cote'? you cannot have ze cote'

SunnyKO'd my SN -   You cannot have the Cote' - so you want ze cote'? you cannot have ze cote'

Lol Phone Post

GriffinQ - 

And he arguably won all of them....(I dont believe he won either Bendo fight, but many people do)

You do realize Anderson has fought 10 title fights in a row, correct? GSP has fought 6 or 7 in a row. Aldo has fought (i think) 6 in a row if you count WEC+UFC. Jones has fought 4 in a row and is about to fight his 5th. Cruz has fought 5 in a row.
7 title fights in a row is pretty much par for the course for UFC champion level fighters at this point. So what the fuck is the point you're trying to make, aside from undermining Frankie's accomplishments? Phone Post

1st fight with BJ he lost, 1st maynard championship fight he lost and he lost to bendo twice. I'm just pointing out that he lost most of his championship fights yet he's getting another title shot not only because he's a warrior but also has something to do with his italian heritage.

Cote has this easy. He can take more punishment than almost anyone in mma and has very heavy hands. His boxing is pretty underrated. I remember everyone doubting him when he ran through fedries.

I still wonder how that silva fight would have played out had he not fucked up his ankle. He took Silva best punches and knees and kept coming. Laugh all you want but if he had of tagged Silva I could have seen that fight going a lot different. Phone Post

how the fuck does cote keep getting fights?

paluka - how the fuck does cote keep getting fights?

Did you watch his last fight? Phone Post

SunnyKO'd my SN -
paluka - how the fuck does cote keep getting fights?

Did you watch his last fight? Phone Post

. Phone Post

I will gladly be happy to watch anyday of the week ... 2great strikers it will prob end by KO or TKO ...

I seen a thread on shitdog and someone said that so far Sakara is injury free 100% and is dying to get his winning ways back ... Cote is coming off a win against cung and tbh it was his first fight back in the UFC so lets see how he does this time Phone Post