Patrick cote vs Alessio Sakaru UFC 154

I like this match up I think it should be a good scrap ...

Kickboxing match I think is how it will go down but who knows ...

Thoughts? Phone Post

Sakara * I think lol Phone Post

I've got Alessio by TKO in the second.

A man who can take unreal punishment and has heavy hands....vs an almost pure striker(in terms of his mma game) with a glass jaw.

Um, Cote is gonna kill Sakara. Or he'll get outwrestled and outpointed. Phone Post

Lights out again for Sakara. Phone Post

the only reason sakara is still even in the ufc is because he's italian.

same reason frankie gets the super star treatment, he's Eye talian.

MartialArtsMixed - same reason frankie gets the super star treatment, he's Eye talian.

That's weird, I thought it was because Frankie has a grand total of ONE non-controversial loss, early in his career, in the most stacked division in MMA, despite being the smallest person in that division. Phone Post

GriffinQ - 
MartialArtsMixed - same reason frankie gets the super star treatment, he's Eye talian.

That's weird, I thought it was because Frankie has a grand total of ONE non-controversial loss, early in his career, in the most stacked division in MMA, despite being the smallest person in that division. Phone Post

i'm just saying the dude is fighting his 7th!!! title fight in a ROW!!!

that must be a world record.

And he arguably won all of them....(I dont believe he won either Bendo fight, but many people do)

You do realize Anderson has fought 10 title fights in a row, correct? GSP has fought 6 or 7 in a row. Aldo has fought (i think) 6 in a row if you count WEC+UFC. Jones has fought 4 in a row and is about to fight his 5th. Cruz has fought 5 in a row.
7 title fights in a row is pretty much par for the course for UFC champion level fighters at this point. So what the fuck is the point you're trying to make, aside from undermining Frankie's accomplishments? Phone Post

love both fighters.  

gona be a great fight

I'm excited about this fight. I've been a huge fan of Cote since he fought Tito and a huge fan of Sakara just because he's badass. Should be an awesome fight! Phone Post

ElChupacabra1982 - Rogan will rant and rave about Sakara's "World class boxing" and within 30 seconds of him mentioning it, Sakara will get knocked out by the sloppiest, most telegraphed hay maker ever...

Haha yeah Joe is a bit of a jinx. Especially with the submissions.... Phone Post

ElChupacabra1982 - Rogan will rant and rave about Sakara's "World class boxing" and within 30 seconds of him mentioning it, Sakara will get knocked out by the sloppiest, most telegraphed hay maker ever...

Ha ha, so true, and I hope it happens (though maybe not of the sloppy variety).

Alessio wins this hands down, if he avoids getting lured into an all out brawl.

He is faster, crisper, more technical and also better on the mat.

All he needs to do is avoid the big power shots that Cote throws.

Also Sakaras chin may not be amazing, but it's better then he gets credit for. Knocked out by Leben, Stann, Alexander, McFedries...4 of the most powerful strikers in the game (although maybe not the best fighters) Phone Post

Cote is too slow to catch Sakara imo. Sakara by decision.

Thank god dana listened to the fans and gave us this epic matchup we've all been asking for

(not srs) Phone Post

Mama Mia these Sakara hands Phone Post

Bad News Garand - I'm excited about this fight. I've been a huge fan of Cote since he fought Tito and a huge fan of Sakara just because he's badass. Should be an awesome fight! Phone Post

Me too can't wait to Sakara back in action what sucks is if he loses he could be cut and cote the same could be said so I hope it's a 3 round war so neither gets cut ... Could be fotn for sure ... Phone Post