Paul Daley vs. John Alessio (vid)

im not upset with the stoppage, im glad ref let him crack a few times, i hate early stops even if im getting cracked..lol

thanks bobb0 !!

im moving down a weight class, so im excited about that

Hey Goof,

stop calling my cell phone and not talking. Thats like 4 times now.

natural - im not upset with the stoppage, im glad ref let him crack a few times, i hate early stops even if im getting cracked..lol

thanks bobb0 !!

im moving down a weight class, so im excited about that

You mean after you fight Aoki right?

^aoki is vs garnder in the next dream i think.wow,alessio moving to 155?hopefully he can get a rematch with diego @that weight.

John said

"I wished Daley didnt grab the ropes" "he never made weight" "I had a bad night" and "I gassed" "Daley was a better man that night."

Sounds like John is stating FACTS not excuses.

nothing wrong with that stoppage.

DJstudd- i realize that i cant please everyone, especially on this forum with what i wrote, i guess they are excuses, thanks for pointing that out to me lol, but i would probably never see you step in a cage with Daley or anyone at that matter! making weight is a big deal... i still stepped in and fought him when he was 6 pnds over, not an excuse just a fact that worked against me

Everyone else thanks for the support and love!!!

So Johnny,
have your cell phone stop calling me(unless you are going to talk!)

Don't make me come out to Vegas or BC and find you.

DJ Studd is actually a future talent.

dropping a weight class is something i have been thinking about for a minute, think i will do great at 155, lets hope i make weight..lol