MMA Underground Forums

Paul Kelly Back In Action In UK With UCMMA

Tellys will be back at it on June 25th at The Troxy!

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.asp/id/1555/paul-kelly-ucmma-june-25th.htm

Paul who trains at Team Kaobon said: ‘I’m super excited about fighting in England in front of my own fans. Instead of being the bad guy fighting the local fighter, I get to be the local fighter and fight in front of my friends and fans that never usually get the chance to give me support. I can’t wait to fight. When I go out there I leave my heart and my soul in the Octagon every single time and it’s not just for me but for the fans as well.‘

Looking forward to seeing who they'll put him against. Some great lightweights on the domestic circuit that wouldn't mind trying to make a name for themselves.

Great news. Look forward to it Phone Post

Hopefully, he gets back in the big show, soon. Always game for a good fight.

That's for sure.

I haven't heard whether he'll be staying at lightweight or who the opponent will be, but I'll keep my ear to the ground. Some decent domestic and European fights for him.

Paul Kelly vs Niko Puhakka would be a cool fight

Definitely, that would be awesome. In terms of Brits, UCMMA champ Tim Radcliffe could be good, as would Rob Sinclair (but they are training partners). Also Jason Ball.

I know Reza Madadi was campaigning for a fight with him too. That would be great, but stylistically not as fun as some others.

Looks like this is who they're gonna have him fight:

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Afakasi-Sione-62485

1-2.

Kelly on another forum, sticking it to the haters:

nice 1 u lot i have never picked a fight in my life ask any1!! an this guy is tougher than u think !!! no matter who i fight i will put on a show so show me some love guys, am just the fighter !!!! Jo silver just used to email ur next opponent cos he new i would just say yes! the only top 10 lw are in the ufc or team mates. i really wanted to fight at home, i have fought all over the world for the last 3 years an have friends an family that would like 2 watch me without the £3000 expense an dave odoneld made that happen it was eather ucmma or canada so i made my choice.

Paul Kelly