Paul responds to Dana White, offers wager to fight Masvidal

(BLUFF the BLAF how to cross-promote by force)

You must be joking. Why would BLAF cross-promote with Jake?

He just pointed out Jake is not going to box an MMA fighter his own size who knows how to box.

Here’s Anthony Smith commenting on this (at 20:28):

Jake wants Masvidal. Dana’s the one pointing to Anderson. Let’s see who backs down.

Jake knows Masvidal is under contract with the UFC so he’s not an option. Dana (and others) have pointed to Anderson because he’s Jake’s size and he knows how to box.

If Dana wants to fuck with Jake he should cut Darren Till. Till knows how to box, he’s Jake’s size and he’s only 28. I wonder what Jake’s excuse for not fighting Till would be.

1 Like

If anyone goes off script and throws an illegal move - it’s Mas. I don’t see him giving a fuck. He’s supposed to be street, remember?

He wouldn’t need one because he’d beat Till, and I’m not inferring that Paul is that good but rather till will simply find a way to lose

Dana completely ended this cunt when he said - “Anderson’s out”

Dana was right. That faggot not gonna make the call cause he’s a bitch calling out smaller guys with minimal boxing training.

Jake will never lose because he’s never going to fight a legit fight. It’s pretty obvious that his opponents are all getting under-the-table bonuses.

And he has the skill level of someone who’s been training consistently for maybe six months. He’d have been beaten by everyone he’s faced so far if not for the extra money he throws at them.

1 Like

I say Dana should let Mas box Paul, but then Paul has to fight Jorge in the cage next.

Dana should absolutely NOT allow Masvidal to fight Paul.

Paul is a much larger guy than Masvidal and is once again cherry picking opponents. He needs to fight someone his own size, for starters.

You should be working in the UFC and I mean it. That’s some great matchmaking.

1 Like

Jakes obsession with trying to fuck with MMA is very weird. Not sure what his endgame is. Its pretty pathetic constantly trying to get attention from a different sport than the one you’re competing in though. He should go box a boxer or come to MMA.

Not weird at all. He has inserted himself into the MMA space wisely, because he wouldn’t be able to reach the same level of attention or make the same amount of money if he tried to move up in boxing in a conventional manner. Plus he probably wouldn’t succeed in that way, either. MMA has given him a way to box and actually win against known fighters, even if they aren’t known for boxing.

I don’t like Paul but I give him credit for the path he has chose. He’s a good troll and has used his skills wisely and profitably.

2 Likes

1 Like

Whoever is managing his career has played it perfectly so far. We’ve seen his ceiling now though, his next one needs to be very carefully chosen.

agreed, Vitor is the perfect opponent for Jake.

How about jakey boy get into a cage?

1 Like

Agree with the first sentence but disagree that we’ve seen his ceiling. He hasn’t been doing this very long and he’s getting better every fight. His next opponent does need to be chosen very carefully - which is exactly what they’ve been doing.

Askren was smaller, coming off hip surgery and the worst boxer in the UFC.

Woodley was a bigger challenge - smaller than Jake (but bigger than Askren), past his prime and not a good boxer…but he could hit hard.

IMO for his next fight Jake needs to find someone who is one of 1) his size, 2) in his prime or 3) a decent boxer.

Anderson is past his prime but he’s Jake’s size and a good boxer…so Anderson is not a good choice. Same goes for Bisping.

Someone like Chael Sonnen would be a good opponent. Chael is past his prime and not a good boxer - but he’s as big as Jake. And obviously Chael is great on the mic…but I don’t think he’s interested.

1 Like

LOL at all you tards getting buhurt because he wont fight 2 of the BEST Strikers in MMA we’ve ever seen.

He was willing to fight Masvadal, DC, and others.

why do fuckers want him to lose so bad? so we can go back to no big fights on the horizon and boring UFC fight night cards.

At Least he gets some buzz for his fights and makes its fun.

1 Like

So basically in an actual cage fight against someone his size, in a fight that wasn’t a work, he would get destroyed in the first round.