Paul says Eagle FC would need to offer $35 million to make a fight with Khabib possible

:joy:

1 Like

I’ll do it for $25m
Don’t be scared homie.

Hahahahah 35million to get his ass handed to him in less than 2 minutes

2 Likes

Pricing himself out while using khabib’s name. Nice.

6 Likes

giphy

Free advertising

2 Likes

Crafty ass pu**y.

Exactly. 99.9% of what comes out of his mouth is buzzwords, hyperbole, and flat out bullshit to keep his name trending. Good on him for figuring it out, it’s working.

1 Like

Nice to see Paul getting EFC’s name out there.

He must be a Khabib fan.

To think the PPV would do that is funny, who really wants to see such a dumb mismatch.

Could you image what Khabib would do to him?

He would get murder-killed

1 Like

hope nobody offers him a big payday in mma

1 Like

2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

I don’t like either of them. So I try not to think about them tbh. Only reason I posted in the thread is because that’s what popped into my head when I saw the thread title and I was bored at work.

2 Likes

Honestly it makes sense, why would he take a fight with Khabib when he can make the money he is making in boxing. Better to stick in boxing, not get hurt, not try to learn a bunch of new techniques and get paid. Why give all that up to get your ass beat in MMA and hurt your stock among casuals. He made valid points, we all know he wont get it but I can see where he is coming from. He is better to stay in boxing and set up the Diaz fight for late 2022, then maybe Conor in 2023.

So who are all the fans that are going to shell out $75 each for a PPV to fund Paul’s $35 million?

Does Khabib not still have fights left on his UFC contract? This fight can’t happen ( not that it ever would).

Yep. He’s pulling a Rickson.

1 Like