Paul Willimas over Margarito

I think Williams will present soem problem with his range on Margarito. Margarito won a very close fight with Joshoua Clottey like four months ago. If Clottey does I beleive break both hands in that fight Margarito losses.

["He was holding out for big fights (which nobody took because he doesn't have a great record or any drawing power) and then ducked Williams. He was doing just what he said the bigger names were doing."]

Again, you are talking out of ignorance. Look at the timeline...

Margarito's people had been calling out PBF since the Cintron win in early '05. They offered PBF the same purse and fight date that PBF eventually took on Baldomir (because Baldomir was in better with HBO than Margarito). That was Nov of '06. In the meantime, Margarito took a tune up and then his mandatory (Clottey) and set his sights on Cotto since PBF got out of reach with his win over DLH.

Meanwhile, in that same time frame, Paul Williams had barely fought anyone. It was his wins against Matthysse, Mitchell, and Pakau which all took place in the LAST HALF OF 2006 that garnered him a ranking and the spot as Margarito's mandatory. Margarito without any hesitation is giving Williams his shot.

I still think Williams is a bad match-up for Margarito coming off that lackluster fight against Clottey. Obviously, Cottey is no can give the thrushing he put on the late Chico Corrales

Clottey dominated the first 8 round. He broke his left hand and sprained his right hand. I had him clearly winning but the judges didn't.