Paulo Costa on Marvin Vettori: 'I want to end his life'

Who is down for a Costa vs Vettori II death fight?!?!?

Insert “well that escalated quickly” gif

1 Like

Taking a page out of Strickland’s book, except Strickland didn’t have Izzy on top of him that night.

Costa crazy man, he needs to just focus on himself. Make that weight if you can. Wasn’t he over last time?

Good fight, I’ll take Marvin any day. Love Marvin. Pardon me for thinking Costa may not be clean.

He had the opportunity, and failed

1 Like

Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

2 Likes

Costa seems to have some major mental issues.

That was a super fun bout to watch. I’m sure I’m not the only one that wished these two would be friends after that grueling fight.

Unless Vettori also wants the immediate rematch, well Costa has to move on and wish they cross path at some point. Vettori won and deserves to fight another guy if he wants to.

1 Like

Paulo…you can’t always get what you want, but If you try real hard you can get what you need.

1 Like

I lose any and all respect for a fighter when they fail to make weight. They shouldn’t be allowed to dehydrate themselves as severely as they do just to entertain my dumbass. I root against Gastelum, no matter who he’s fighting.

1 Like

Costa didn’t make weight and Vettori still met him in the cage and beat him.

Costa doesn’t deserve a re-match.

You can talk tough all you want but if you don’t even make weight then really, how bad do you want it?

2 Likes

Make weight before thinking about murder.

Costa needs Romero to come make out with him like he did Rockhold. Luke’s seemed more humble and friendly recently and I think it’s in large part due to the love Yoel showed him. Costa could use some of it

Edit.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Lol i forgot, heavyweight costa :rofl:

Costa has really let us down these past 2 fights. Thought he was gonna be the next big thing. Still exciting though.

He was damn exciting vs Vettori and performed well… except against the scale, obviously.

His post bout crying made him look like a total bitch vs Izzy, making that defeat even worse. Then when Izzy lost to Blachowicz, he handled it so much better than it was like a second beating he gave Costa. Dude needs to STFU. But he’s really good.