Paulo Costa Transitioning To Boxing?

What is y’all’s opinions on this? I believe Paulo can do some serious damage in the ring.

“I have one more, I didn’t know, I thought this was the last one but I have one more. I’m looking forward to being a free agent for sure, I will not lie to you. I’d (thought) this was the last one of this contract,” Paulo Costa said on [The MMAHour.] “I really believe it’s not just for me, it’s for everybody. I’m on a high, high level, fighting the best of this division and my contract is too old. When I fought Marvin Vettori, I got $35,000. $35,000. For this one was a couple more, a couple more, I got the win bonus, and because when I fought Marvin Vettori, I got a 20% reduction… I need to talk with them and see. I’m not rushing up to see, but we need to see, we need to figure it out. I’m not happy with the current contract, of course.”

Since those comments, Paulo Costa has [booked a fight against Robert Whittaker at UFC 284 in Australia. If he wins the scrap, he could very well be fighting for the title again, but now, the Brazilian revealed he will likely be going into boxing once his contract is over.

Fight a few Cans while making what you where making in the UFC then go for the big bucks

1 Like

Would be more hespectable/Should go to the PFL and win a million dollars. The everyone “becoming a boxer” thing is malarkey. Boxing does not pay more, I’d assume you could find a 20-3 boxer making less than Costa. Will Jake Paul pay a 20-3 boxer million/s for a match? Not anytime soon. Like Chael Sonnen recently quoted no one ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the American people.

1 Like

His style could definitely transition well to boxing although his kicks are some of his best weapons

1 Like

Yall

1 Like

mma is so much better. i try to watch these boxing matches when it’s guys i care about but the sport is boring for the most part. i wish there was more money in mma. there should be.

1 Like

Logan Paul needs payback.

1 Like