"Pearson knows what I'm workin' with now"

A visibly annoyed Guillard talks exclusively to WHOA! TV post UFC Fight Night 30. What are your thoughts on the refs call?

dannyapodaca - What happened? I missed the fight Phone Post
Illegal knee = disqualification = he loses. Phone Post 3.0

Slap the mat!  Quick!

MMA needs some changes big time. 

Fighters gaming the system and being so exhausted from their ridiculous weight cuts has taken a lot away from the sport, imho.

Dead President -
dannyapodaca - What happened? I missed the fight Phone Post
Illegal knee = disqualification = he loses. Phone Post 3.0
It was a no contest, fren. Too bad cuz Melvin was fixin to finish off Ross. Phone Post 3.0

How can you say Melvin was gonna finish him off the fight had barely started! And the second knee was definitely illegal! Phone Post 3.0

powerful mary jane - How can you say Melvin was gonna finish him off the fight had barely started! And the second knee was definitely illegal! Phone Post 3.0
Well were you watching? The legal knee totally dazed Ross. Phone Post 3.0

It's that damned "look, I'm putting my hand on the mat so you can't knee me" trick again. I'm not against the idea of not kneeing a downed opponent in the face but the fingertip on the canvas bullshit has to be addressed, IMO.

And I have no allegiance to any fighter in this one. Phone Post 3.0

Nah that rule is shit. Bring back knees and kicks on the growing FFS. Phone Post 3.0

6ULDV8 -

Slap the mat!  Quick!

Fighters gaming the system and being so exhausted from their ridiculous weight cuts has taken a lot away from the sport, imho.

I agree! MMA has become a weight cutting contest Phone Post 3.0

On the shrinking, imo.

6ULDV8 -

Slap the mat!  Quick!

Exactly. The way the "downed opponent" game is abused is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

I used to not like Melvin Guillard they way he used to carry himself but he seems like a solid dude in the interview op posted. Have some new found respect for him.

Poor Melvin's got your avatar on both shoulders and is cursed.

There's no other way to explain it.

Should be an elbow on the ground, not a fuckin fingertip. Phone Post 3.0

Flexo - Should be an elbow on the ground, not a fuckin fingertip. Phone Post 3.0

This. Knees and elbows might be better. Phone Post

Second knee was to the chest. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a Brit, wanted Ross to win as one of my fav fighters, but the rule is BS!
Melvins knee is coming up as Ross is coming down, no way Guillard see's it and he's going for the finish.
Can't blame anyone but think melvin got shat on Phone Post 3.0

Shit situation, i did think guillard aould have won but when it was stopped ross was on his feet not his arse, So it wasnt a forgone conclusion.

And is melvin complaining ross now knows his supersecret gameplan of throwing bombs fast as hell? Phone Post

warez - I used to not like Melvin Guillard they way he used to carry himself but he seems like a solid dude in the interview op posted. Have some new found respect for him.
Same, good interview. Phone Post 3.0

RattleCaT -
warez - I used to not like Melvin Guillard they way he used to carry himself but he seems like a solid dude in the interview op posted. Have some new found respect for him.
Same, good interview. Phone Post 3.0

^ Phone Post