Pederneiras: McGregor in for a beating

JoeyBagaDonuts - A lot of people use Mendes as a gauge to how Conor can compete with Aldo. We all know that's never too accurate. But, if we were to use Mendes as a gauge, I'd say that since Aldo KOd him in the 1st and then got the UD the second time, I would think that most would give Aldo the credit as to who did a better job on Mendes. Now, I don't agree with that logic but if we used it that's how I'd see it Phone Post 3.0

I don't put any stock in Mendes being a gauge because he was given two weeks notice. Plus McGregor didn't have any training to go up against a high level wrestler like Mendes.

whitejoe - 
prof -
I think this "Conor is in Aldo's head" stuff is bullshit.
Aldo is a pro with a long record of taking on the best. He doesn't suddenly become jelly because some trash talking newcomer with a few wins in the UFC comes along.

And in general I think the "he's in his head" stuff is way overblown for any fight, for similar reasons. Conor has not won his fights through trash talking - he doesn't win the fight before it happens - he wins his fights due to his superior skills (and some will say, size advantage as well). The opponents that Conor supposedly "got in the head of" were not going to beat him anyway.

I think Conor is in his head. I think Aldo is fucking angry. Angry Aldo is going to blast his knee through Conors skull and continue to hit him after the stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

Angry Aldo is going to get himself KTFO. The way Aldo wins this fight is by sticking to a gameplan. If he makes one mistake he's going to sleep.

trobinson21 -
ShoreBreaker420 -
TheEmperorRises -
floofy - I think current odds are about right.
Conor is a -170 favorite.

He should win this the majority of the time, but you can never count out a guy like Aldo.
I agree- you can never count out a guy who hasn't lost a match in nearly a decade and has been the only FW champion in UFC history, and by far the most dominant.

Conor talked his way into being the favorite. That's funny as hell... Phone Post 3.0
Conor fought his way to a title, he's 6-0 in the UFC and Aldo is 7-0, just tko'd the guy Aldo barley got by, thanks try again Phone Post 3.0
Try what? Everything he said 100 percent truth. Aldo beats nothing but #1 contenders. Conors resume has 2 top 5 guys on it.

Aldo was at the top of the food chain beating killers while Conor was getting choked out in the minor leagues. Phone Post 3.0
He said Conor talked his way into being the favorite, something during your whole rant you didn't bring up, you can try again too, thanks Phone Post 3.0

trobinson21 - 
ShoreBreaker420 -
TheEmperorRises -

He should win this the majority of the time, but you can never count out a guy like Aldo.
I agree- you can never count out a guy who hasn't lost a match in nearly a decade and has been the only FW champion in UFC history, and by far the most dominant.

Conor talked his way into being the favorite. That's funny as hell... Phone Post 3.0
Conor fought his way to a title, he's 6-0 in the UFC and Aldo is 7-0, just tko'd the guy Aldo barley got by, thanks try again Phone Post 3.0
Try what? Everything he said 100 percent truth. Aldo beats nothing but #1 contenders. Conors resume has 2 top 5 guys on it.

Aldo was at the top of the food chain beating killers while Conor was getting choked out in the minor leagues. Phone Post 3.0

everything shorebreaker said is true too.

and I'v got to ask... what relevance does your statement have in regard to THIS fight?
and who were the "killers"?

just curious.

I personally think aldo's best wins were against Frankie, Chad, and Florian.

trobinson21 - 
ShoreBreaker420 -
TheEmperorRises -

"Aldo beats nothing but #1 contenders. Conors resume has 2 top 5 guys on it. "

Based on this, Aldo will win? I've seen better logic at a Down Syndrome convention.

need to show up to intimidate peeps doe.