Pederneiras: McGregor in for a beating

I see Aldo is +150 or thereabouts on a lot of sites. Talk about easy money. Phone Post 3.0

Slave feet - Aldo will run through him like a truck with no brakes Phone Post 3.0
Nope Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, of the possible factors I mentioned. Conor being in his head, maybe, has the very least effect on my opinion. The second paragraph is really what has me hesitant. Phone Post 3.0

just makes sure your boy shows up this time, for a change.

And watch out with that cycling, things are getting dangerous now.

FIGHTLORD -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Honestly, of the possible factors I mentioned. Conor being in his head, maybe, has the very least effect on my opinion. The second paragraph is really what has me hesitant. Phone Post 3.0
Fighting is 80% Mental.

Your boy is emotional.

I expect this to end in the first exchange when Aldo gets clipped by a McGregor straight blast left and ending Aldos career. Phone Post 3.0
My boy? I already said I would probably pick Conor, at this point. Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - just makes sure your boy shows up this time, for a change.

And watch out with that cycling, things are getting dangerous now.
This is pretty much exactly what I already said I was suspicious of. Phone Post 3.0

I could care less what anyone thinks about who will win this fight... I just want to see it happen.

I'm going with Aldo. Conor gonna try to get in his face early, but I think Jose has the tools and power to make Conor back up and think twice about walking into that Brazilian blender. Aldo too fast, too strong, too technical for the brawling Irishman. Jose batters him for 4 rounds and subs him late in the 4th. Phone Post 3.0

lol

I think Conors style will take Aldo a while to figure out (range/timing). Aldo needs to minimises damage taken. Once he's done that he's going to tear him apart. I prefer watching Aldo to Conor as I prefer the personalities also.
Regardless, it should be an absolute barn burning. Provided they both make it in one piece to fight night. Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises - I seriously doubt Aldo is effected by anything Conor's done.

Aldo demolished Faber in Sacremento. He followed that by crushing Manny (who as mentioned was one of the last guys to really talk shit to Aldo). He beat Hominick in front of 55,000 of his countrymen. After a horrible weight cut.

He'll be fine. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Big_Data - Can't wait to see the Irish clash with the brazilians in the crowd after Mcgregor whoops that ass. The brazilians will be so butthurt. LOL
Schools out? Phone Post 3.0

floofy - I think current odds are about right.
Conor is a -170 favorite.

He should win this the majority of the time, but you can never count out a guy like Aldo.
What is this madness based on? Phone Post 3.0

GelderdEnd - 

He should win this the majority of the time, but you can never count out a guy like Aldo.

Not having half of Brazil's nutsack draped over your eyes. If you remove nuthuggery, you'll be able to see clearly.

ausgepicht -
GelderdEnd - 

Not having half of Brazil's nutsack draped over your eyes. If you remove nuthuggery, you'll be able to see clearly.
The ironing Phone Post 3.0

prof -
I think this "Conor is in Aldo's head" stuff is bullshit.
Aldo is a pro with a long record of taking on the best. He doesn't suddenly become jelly because some trash talking newcomer with a few wins in the UFC comes along.

And in general I think the "he's in his head" stuff is way overblown for any fight, for similar reasons. Conor has not won his fights through trash talking - he doesn't win the fight before it happens - he wins his fights due to his superior skills (and some will say, size advantage as well). The opponents that Conor supposedly "got in the head of" were not going to beat him anyway.

I think Conor is in his head. I think Aldo is fucking angry. Angry Aldo is going to blast his knee through Conors skull and continue to hit him after the stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - 
ausgepicht -
GelderdEnd - 

The ironing Phone Post 3.0

Name one fighter I nuthug.

I'll wait, you stupid fuck.

I agree- you can never count out a guy who hasn't lost a match in nearly a decade and has been the only FW champion in UFC history, and by far the most dominant.

Conor talked his way into being the favorite. That's funny as hell... Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises -

I agree- you can never count out a guy who hasn't lost a match in nearly a decade and has been the only FW champion in UFC history, and by far the most dominant.

Conor talked his way into being the favorite. That's funny as hell... Phone Post 3.0
Conor fought his way to a title, he's 6-0 in the UFC and Aldo is 7-0, just tko'd the guy Aldo barley got by, thanks try again Phone Post 3.0

whitejoe -
prof -
I think this "Conor is in Aldo's head" stuff is bullshit.
Aldo is a pro with a long record of taking on the best. He doesn't suddenly become jelly because some trash talking newcomer with a few wins in the UFC comes along.

And in general I think the "he's in his head" stuff is way overblown for any fight, for similar reasons. Conor has not won his fights through trash talking - he doesn't win the fight before it happens - he wins his fights due to his superior skills (and some will say, size advantage as well). The opponents that Conor supposedly "got in the head of" were not going to beat him anyway.

I think Conor is in his head. I think Aldo is fucking angry. Angry Aldo is going to blast his knee through Conors skull and continue to hit him after the stoppage. Phone Post 3.0
Aldo hasn't torn through anybody in years. And the last guy he was pissed off at before a fight was mendes, and he took more damage in that fight than ever and went to a close decision.

The only fights aldo has finishes a long time have been controversial ones too - the blatant fence grabbing against mendes and tkz when he blew his shoulder out. Phone Post 3.0