Pedro Sauer Instructional Tapes

Anyone know where i can pick up White to Blue and Blue to Purple Pedro Sauer DVD s ?

http://www.pedrosauer.com/main.asp

(801) 561-2535

I don't think the white-to-blue tapes are out yet, but I'll try to remember to ask tonight.

armlock187, If you're going to drop shameless plugs for Professor Sauer why don't you just do it. Don't play this sycophant-esque game by dropping pseudo-questions for an instructor you already follow.

Honesty is a much better policy.

Forgot to ask. Sorry.

DJ Confusion , Mind your business !

asslock187: kiss off!

Trolls are bad enough on a forum. We don't need some renob like you bringing in commercial trolling. Banners, popups, spam, and now you try and sucker people into believing that this post is anything more than an ad? Its disgusting!

I wanna know when they'll be available too. I don't understand the purpose of releasing blue to purple first rather than white to blue first. Doesn't make any sense.

DJ:

How is armlocks question trolling? The question isn't any different than someone else asking where to pick up Rodrigo Medeiros' tape set. If you think that asking where to pick something up trolling, then you have got some issues bro! If you are so against people asking where to pick up an item, then you will have plenty of enemies on this forum. I for one have asked many times where to pick up an item. If anyone is trolling, it's you. Armlock asked a simple straight forward question. And you jump on him like white on rice! Re-think about who the real troll is here. I think it should be you who should kiss off.

"Trolls are bad enough on a forum."

I agree with you. Trolls are bad for this forum. So why are you doing it? Why are you trolling? Can I sense a hypocrite?

"We don't need some renob like you bringing in commercial trolling."

Again it seems to me that you ae doing the trolling here. So may be you should get lost.

"Banners, popups, spam, and now you try and sucker people into believing that this post is anything more than an ad? Its disgusting!"

So what if it is an ad for Pedro Sauer? Is there anything wrong with that? Hundreds of people do it all of the time here. Forums are sources for advertising. Forums are sources to let people know specific information. Talking about an event is a form of advertising. So, again hundreds of people advertise their gym, their event, their tapes, and their company on here. If you have a problem with that, then you have a problem with mostly everyone on this forum. Next time you speak your mind on here, use your head and think before you type. In all of your posts you basically are contradicting yourself, making yourself look like a hypocrite, and basically creating a problem with everyone on this forum and calling everyone on this forum a troll. You just started something with everyone on this forum. You sure know how to pick your battles. Stupid! Very Stupid!

Jay

Jay,

First off, thanks for putting so much time into your response. Too bad you didn't put any thought into it.

Armlock's personal information page lists his webpage as "http://www.tapout.info/" put that into your adress bar and see where it takes you . . . oh no, don't waste your time, it'll take you to pedro sauer's web page. Armlock is a Pedro Sauer student and he already knows where to get the tapes.

Is being a student of a given instructor and promoting that instructor a bad thing? Of course not, and neither is promoting your own school, product, ideological slant, etc. Unless you are dishonest about that promotion. Hiding an ad within a post posing as a query is an unethical action.

If armlock had come on here and said "Hey everybody, check out Professor Sauer's new tape set. It has a ton of information and it will really improve your game! This set is incredible, I love it, I think Pedro Sauer is the world's greatest instructor! BUY THIS SET NOW OR YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRULY TECHNICAL JIU-JTSU!!!"

Then, even if his exclamations were blatantly rediculous, we could recognize it for the endorsement that it was. Hiding behind a flase query in this case was definitely commercial trolling.

Not only did I not troll, I actually researched the subject before making a post about it, unlike yourself. In your own words, "Stupid, very stupid"

Again, nothing wrong with advertising, just be honest about it.

"First off, thanks for putting so much time into your response. Too bad you didn't put any thought into it."

I think it was you that didn't put any thought in!

"Armlock's personal information page lists his webpage as "http://www.tapout.info/" put that into your adress bar and see where it takes you . . . oh no, don't waste your time, it'll take you to pedro sauer's web page. Armlock is a Pedro Sauer student and he already knows where to get the tapes."

So what if it is? Again you fail to answer how that is trolling. And how it's wrong to promote anyone particular school. I noticed you were doing the same for your site. (It looks good) So does that mean that you're a troll?

"Is being a student of a given instructor and promoting that instructor a bad thing? Of course not, and neither is promoting your own school, product, ideological slant, etc. Unless you are dishonest about that promotion. Hiding an ad within a post posing as a query is an unethical action."

Where is the dishonesty? The only dishonest anything I can see from here is Armlock asking where to purchase the tapes? Other than that there is no dishonesty in directing a URL to a particular site. Thousands of people have done it and thousands more will. There is nothing wrong in re-directing a URL. It's a common aspect of the internet with internet web sites.

"If armlock had come on here and said "Hey everybody, check out Professor Sauer's new tape set. It has a ton of information and it will really improve your game! This set is incredible, I love it, I think Pedro Sauer is the world's greatest instructor! BUY THIS SET NOW OR YOU WILL NEVER KNOW TRULY TECHNICAL JIU-JTSU!!!""

True! I agree but he is still not trolling. He's not talk shit, he's not belittling anyone, he's not pointing the finger at anyone, he's using a simple form of marketing. This is a similar form of marketing used in other fields of business. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but it's not trolling.

"Then, even if his exclamations were blatantly rediculous, we could recognize it for the endorsement that it was. Hiding behind a flase query in this case was definitely commercial trolling."

Yes, but not trolling! Maybe a dishonest marketing scheme, but not trolling.

"Not only did I not troll, I actually researched the subject before making a post about it, unlike yourself. In your own words, "Stupid, very stupid""

Did you? Well where did you go to research this? The big book of B.S. Post some sites that you went to for research on this.

You're insinuating that I put too much time into this. I think you did. If you went as far as to research this subject, you must have a lot of time on your hands. This is a common sense subject matter. If you had to go and research this you must not have much common sense. Just as it is shown in your responses. Again, yes, in my own words, "Stupid, very stupid!"

Jay

" think it was you that didn't put any thought in! "

OOOH! Nice comeback.

"So what if it is? Again you fail to answer how that is trolling. And how it's wrong to promote anyone particular school. I noticed you were doing the same for your site. (It looks good) So does that mean that you're a troll?"

I was honest about it, and will remain so. And thanks for the feedback.

"Where is the dishonesty?"

Referring to Armlock's original post "Anyone know where i can pick up White to Blue and Blue to Purple Pedro Sauer Tapes ? " and you answer this question in your post by saying "Yes, but not trolling! Maybe a dishonest marketing scheme, but not trolling. "

"True! I agree but he is still not trolling."

Trolling is an attempt at forcing a response through dishonest or inflamatory means.

"Post some sites that you went to for research on this. "

I checked his personal page to see if there were any connections and I actually talked to a black-belt familiar with Professor Sauer and many of his students.

"You're insinuating that I put too much time into this. I think you did. If you went as far as to research this subject, you must have a lot of time on your hands. This is a common sense subject matter. If you had to go and research this you must not have much common sense. Just as it is shown in your responses. Again, yes, in my own words, "Stupid, very stupid!"

Jay, people claim the "common sense" thing all the time, escpecially when they have nothing to back their argument. Perhaps I did come on too strong initially, what can I say . . . I find that kind of marketing to be dishonest, immoral, unethical, and extremely f*cking annoying (sorry about the language there). At the same time I am "sensitive" enough that I usually research my opinions before I make too many accusations.

"Stupid, very stupid!"

Sheesh, you're starting to sound like my ex-wife.

This is very entertaining.

But on a serious note, how's the tape, and will there be a Christmas sale soon?

boogie,

I hear good things about the blue-to-purple tapes, but I don't know anything about the white-to-blue tapes. In fact, I didn't know they were available. Maybe that's where the confusion came from on this thread, I don't know.

How much do these tapes sell for? Pedro's website doesn't say.

Are the white to blues DVDs ready yet?