Pellegrino addresses Challenge????

i agree with tamien that this will be a very good fight, although I do see Rich pulling it off. he's one of the biggest weight cutters out there. I think I saw on the UG last week that his currently walking at 196.

i would like to see him fight marcos aurelio MMA..im not trying to take anything away from him .. hes good.. i just think clementi will be too much for him..that is tru he is walking around at 196 right now.. but fights at 155

I would like to see Kurt fight Marcus as well. And yes 196 is very big. However, i just dont see anyone in the 155 division beating Kurt with "whatever" they want. However, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Tom D.

Rich would wreck Kurt!!! Kurt is a good guy but Rich is way to much for him.

ttt

taimen, Henry Matamoros is an accomplished BJJ brown belt, and Clementi, by many accounts, manhandled him. Kurt's not on Clementi's level yet.

As i stated in my last post, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The only way anyone can find out who would actually win between two fighters, is to actually have them fight. However, i think a lot of people are underestimating Kurts skills. Time will tell.

this is MMA and anything can happen .Im sure neither fighter will underestimate the other

looks like batman had no problem accepting. even considered it an honor to fight him.

< ~ ~ ~ Lives in Iowa and I very much have a computer =/

Kurt is a awesome fighter. Would be a great fight !!

Where did the exchange between Batman and the guy from Iowa happen ??

looks like Rich will have to wait, Danny has accepted the challenge.

Kurt and Clementi would be a great fight! A lot of people are underestimating Kurt here and I think that is foolish, hopefully these two can battle in a ring or cage in the near future.

Looks like Danny wants to fight Kurt after he gets a couple other fights in. I hate seeing this because I like both guys a lot but if they both feel this way then I guess what happens, happens. Good luck guys...Joe

I got one dem puter thingys here iowa

Henry dosent have anywhere close to Kurts wrestling, Kurt takes this one.  By beat down.

Shaq Daddy

pelligrino by unanimous dec.

;-)

lol- there is a lot of hype for clementi. His record isnt even that impressive.

Hey Tamien

check this out

Christian MMAers go to that forum

ddog, what forum

Being as Danny needs at least 3 fights does Clementis offer still stand?