Pendred Offers to Step in for Silva, vs. Story

https://twitter.com/Pendred/status/611916425893138432

Much respect to Cathal. I hope they make this fight.

Glad to see Cerrone and Bendo made an impression on some of these guys.

This fight would be a perfect rape, and I'm pretty sure Pendred knows it too. So all the best to him, props for offering to step up, kinda makes up for some of his... style.

For the love of FUCK...........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My god no. Cathal is hands down the worst fighter on the roster. Watching his striking hurts my loins.

While Im not much of a fan I really like to see fighters step up like this.

I'm not a big fan of Pendred. But for the guys that don't want to see this fight, what's not to like? There's a good chance for a highlight reel finish... the result of which, is that Pendred either realizes he has to fight with a lot more fire, or he realizes he's not cut out for this. Either way, I see it as a win-win, and hope for the best. Maybe the reason he's stunk the place up his last few fights is motivation. He looked like a killer against Che Mills who himself was on a tear.

cigano fan - My god no. Cathal is hands down the worst fighter on the roster. Watching his striking hurts my loins.
My lions aren't fans either Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - While Im not much of a fan I really like to see fighters step up like this.
Same here, interesting that everyone feels the same, it's a tough one for him - but balls of steel to offer up the way he has. I'm impressed, I'd like to see mor fighters do this. Phone Post 3.0

He wants to get revenge for his boy Gunny....I dont see how he wins though

That sucks, story was going to be at least a 250 dog. I was going to bet heavy on him beating silva. Phone Post 3.0

Make it happen. Pendred doesn't side step he steps up.

Jimmy Wrassler - While Im not much of a fan I really like to see fighters step up like this.

Moves like this are a great way to make fans of guys like you and me. I want to see more guys do this and get rewarded for salvaging late-busted fight matchups and cards. I'm okay with the occasional mismatch. My expectations get lowered accordingly, but I still get to see at least one top fighter perform. Plus there's always the chance for an upset and star to rise (generally speaking - not saying Cathal is or even can be a star).

This idea makes me want to puke. Phone Post 3.0

cigano fan - My god no. Cathal is hands down the worst fighter on the roster. Watching his striking hurts my loins.
Isn't he 4-0 in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0

Fitzy nailed it Phone Post 3.0

Story is on board!!

https://twitter.com/rick_story/status/612001686014398464

@Rick_Story
Still no word on what's going on from my end, I will fight anyone next weekend I'm ready. @Pendred if you're the man, you're the man!

Sickinnahead -
Huey freman -
Isn't he 4-0 in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0
I hate when people ask questions they know the answer to. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah those questions are called rhetorical, and are for the purpose of being relatively polite about pointing things out. I wish you good luck with your Asperger's Syndrome. Phone Post 3.0

Someonestolemysocks - That sucks, story was going to be at least a 250 dog. I was going to bet heavy on him beating silva. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think he would've been close to that. We know what happens when Silva fights top guys. Bookie's aren't retarded. Phone Post 3.0