Penn/ Mlller off?

WADA dropped research on developing a test for plasticizers because the chemical they test for is also found in food. USADA follows the same procedures as WADA. Was the person at ATT from USADA? Phone Post 3.0

jones182 -
Molsonmuscle360 -
chilz - Excuse my ignorance here, how would USADA know if he took an IV? I assume there is a test that indicates this? Phone Post 3.0
Plastics from the bag enter your blood Phone Post 3.0
For real? Phone Post 3.0
That's why it's banned, actually. Doesn't have much to do with weight cutting. Alot of "supplements" are hard to beat for, but the metabolites from the plastic IV bag are easy to test for. So it's easiest for them to ban all IVs and the assumption is that you were up to "something" if you test positive. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic -
jones182 -
Molsonmuscle360 -
chilz - Excuse my ignorance here, how would USADA know if he took an IV? I assume there is a test that indicates this? Phone Post 3.0
For real? Phone Post 3.0
That's why it's banned, actually. Doesn't have much to do with weight cutting. Alot of "supplements" are hard to beat for, but the metabolites from the plastic IV bag are easy to test for. So it's easiest for them to ban all IVs and the assumption is that you were up to "something" if you test positive. Phone Post 3.0
There is no validated USADA/WADA test for that. Where are you getting your information from? Phone Post 3.0

Alberto Contador was suspended for a year, and stripped of a Tour De France victory, for a combination of plasticizers and Clenbuterol, several years ago.

Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -
Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -
Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -

they don't test for plastic in the blood.

You don't know what you are talking about. Phone Post 3.0

believe me, i am one of the few, who knows he is talking about!

They came to ATT and said they were testing for plastics in the blood. They further explained how the bags leave particles.That is the first I ever heard about so it sticks out in my mind.

Do you actually think I am making this up? Maybe you should email and or call them and report back here tomorrow that you were wrong. Phone Post 3.0

the test was never validated, find me a suspension for this? its just fear mongering

I am telling what they said at the meeting. You don't know what you are talking about and I stand by that 100%. How would I know if they caught anyone? I am just reporting what they said they were testing for. Why are you arguing about it? I highly doubt they would tell camps that for fear mongering. I feel like I am arguing with a 12 year old. Phone Post 3.0

can you give me the name of that guy? so i can correct him?

Pura Vida - Alberto Contador was suspended for a year, and stripped of a Tour De France victory, for a combination of plasticizers and Clenbuterol, several years ago.

not exactly, he was suspended for clennie, Michael Ashenden thought he used a own bloodbag, were clennie was still present, because he was high in plasticizers. instead of Contador his own story, contaminated steak.

Plasticizers are in our daily food and drinks, lots of food and drinks are packed in plastic.

that's why the test never got the green light.

Morpheus1976 -
Pura Vida - Alberto Contador was suspended for a year, and stripped of a Tour De France victory, for a combination of plasticizers and Clenbuterol, several years ago.

not exactly, he was suspended for clennie, Michael Ashenden thought he used a own bloodbag, were clennie was still present, because he was high in plasticizers. instead of Contador his own story, contaminated steak.

Plasticizers are in our daily food and drinks, lots of food and drinks are packed in plastic.

So then how do they test fighters for IV bags ? Phone Post 3.0

What if he was sick? This is a bit of a reach if you ask me. Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel -
Morpheus1976 -

So then how do they test fighters for IV bags ? Phone Post 3.0

they don't

Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -
Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -
Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -
Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -

They came to ATT and said they were testing for plastics in the blood. They further explained how the bags leave particles.That is the first I ever heard about so it sticks out in my mind.

Do you actually think I am making this up? Maybe you should email and or call them and report back here tomorrow that you were wrong. Phone Post 3.0

the test was never validated, find me a suspension for this? its just fear mongering

I am telling what they said at the meeting. You don't know what you are talking about and I stand by that 100%. How would I know if they caught anyone? I am just reporting what they said they were testing for. Why are you arguing about it? I highly doubt they would tell camps that for fear mongering. I feel like I am arguing with a 12 year old. Phone Post 3.0

Jeff Novitzky (sp) was one of them. Phone Post 3.0

Jeff never said that, you must be mistaken with someone else.

God dam mutherfucking son of a bitch

Good thing I didn't get a ticket Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 can you tell us where you're getting your info? Why would they say that is what BJ failed for if they don't even test for it?
Thanks and VU in advance Phone Post 3.0

Grizzly Patch Adams - Morpheus1976 can you tell us where you're getting your info? Why would they say that is what BJ failed for if they don't even test for it?
Thanks and VU in advance Phone Post 3.0

because BJ put his IV on the paperwork which goes with the testing. that's why i call it stupid. He should not have mentioned it and he was totally fine.

USADA: Crushin cards since 2015. :( Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic -
jones182 -
Molsonmuscle360 -
For real? Phone Post 3.0
That is bizarre! Absolute disaster of a comeback here Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - 
Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -
Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -
Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -
Never_rolled -
Morpheus1976 -

Jeff Novitzky (sp) was one of them. Phone Post 3.0

Jeff never said that, you must be mistaken with someone else.

"Novitzky said there are two methods to test for IV use. One of them involves a fighter's biological passport, which USADA will accumulate over time and multiple tests. If the blood and urine are diluted, it will affect the biological passport and USADA will be able to tell the fighter used an IV. There is also a test for the plastics found in an IV, which USADA could also use."

10:00 mark on the vid here...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/23/9192207/ufc-drug-czar-fighters-could-face-two-year-suspension-for-violating

If a fighter used an IV to rehydrate, his hemoglobin would drop some but not nearly enough to cause a flagged result in the biological passport. People have used the dehydration argument in CAS cases but it have worked.

But again, there is no validated test for plasticizers and Jeff does not work for USADA. That's why there has never been anyone who had been banned by WADA/USADA for plasticizers. Phone Post 3.0

chilz -
blaznbison24 - USADA doesn't test for plastic, BJ disclosed it on his testing form. Phone Post 3.0
Well, damn. I said it then, and I say it now. USADA is not good for the longterm of the UFC.

We all knew 90% of the fighters were on something to begin with. Phone Post 3.0
No, only the smart ones. There's still tons of people in denial who begged for this Nazi USADA crap Phone Post 3.0