Penn vs 155

If Penn had gotten the nod in the 1st fight against Franky (plausible outcome), How do you think Penn would've done against the opponents Franky had?

And how do you think he'd do against the top contenders of todays 155? Phone Post

Finishes Maynard via tko then gets beat by Bendo after he blankets him for 5 rounds Phone Post

Bj would take out most or at least lose a decision. Nobody's stopping him though Phone Post

If the UFC had brought in competent judges for the Abu Dhabi card, then BJ would've gotten the nod in the first Edgar fight, leading to either a defense against Maynard or a jump up to 170, so it wasn't that likely that BJ would've had a string of title defenses anyway. Phone Post

wish he would go back for one more run. not as much fun watching him at ww trying to overcome his lack of size. always the same. one good round, then pushing around the extra weight takes it's toll.

stubborn

Penn would have finished Maynard, it's a really good match up for him. In my opinion the Bendo fight would be very close, this is a fight that I'd love to see. Henderson would probably do ok on the feet if he used his kicks, but Edgar's boxing gave him problems in their second fight, and IMO BJ's boxing is better than Frankie's. I don't think Bendo could take him down. I'd have to side with BJ. Phone Post

minotauro11 - Penn would have finished Maynard, it's a really good match up for him. In my opinion the Bendo fight would be very close, this is a fight that I'd love to see. Henderson would probably do ok on the feet if he used his kicks, but Edgar's boxing gave him problems in their second fight, and IMO BJ's boxing is better than Frankie's. I don't think Bendo could take him down. I'd have to side with BJ. Phone Post

Edgar (arguably) outboxed BJ twice...

I agree that BJ would do well against Maynard and Benson (although he'd fold later rounds against Ben IMO), but to just say he's got better boxing? Nah. Phone Post

Penn vs Petits would be AMAZING.

Penn vs Clay would be good as well.

Penn vs Maynard would ab an all out war!

Stylewise I'd think bendo is the toughest. Pettis and Nate would b sick! Phone Post

Bj would have tko or ko Maynard, Beat Ben tko or decision Phone Post

Kid Charlemagne - Sub or tko over gray

Decision pettis

Tko bendo

Loses to Nate Phone Post

This. Phone Post

Strangles Maynard
KO's Bendo
KO's Diaz
TKO's Guida
Strangles Pettis

I think BJ can be champ again at 155 IF he wants it. Phone Post