People claiming early stoppage

Are you all blind? How can anyone say he was defending himself? I watched the clip multiple times, every punch O’Malley throws lands. Sterling “intelligently defended” a total of 0 punches. Like I can’t understand how people are saying it was early. Is it because the ref didn’t let him go lights out? He face planted, and proceeded to get punched in the face 15 times in a row. that isn’t an exaggeration. 15 times while flailing his arms about and finally flopping over.

The stoppage was perfect. End rant.

6 Likes

Rogan said early stopage 2 seconds after Goddard stopped it

He dumb sometimes. But I do love him.

Hasn’t posted in 2 years and comes back to make a post about O’Malley :joy: :clown_face:

In the previous fight lemos has a darce and rogain was sayin Zhang is out ,Zhang is out cold.
She clearly wasn’t, and was moving to mount.

I love Joe too, but he does have his “Moments”

1 Like

As it often happens, if the ref had stopped the fight 1 sec or so before, it would have seemed fine. But now Aljo was indeed rolling and probably getting back up. Would he get KOed a few seconds later? More than likely but we’ll never know.

Since it’s O’Malley and the UFC brass are indeed pushing him a lot (hell, they posted the 2d round on youtube, they’ve never done that before!) some people, even other fighters, are saying Sean again got a gift, since that “early stoppage” made him champ. This time I disagree but it is what you get when the boss seemingly favors you.

He didn’t say that. He said she’s out, as in she was out of the hold once she got free of the legs.

4 Likes

Ok,

It was 5am here in UK when that fight was on, and brain was probably not functioning at full capacity

BoydFucky, Rogan 100% didn’t say Weili was out cold. Try listening doufus

I dont like Aljo but it was a little early.

Its an honest mistake, from the refs angle it looked like he was turtling.

Try reading my previous post deputy Doofus

I don’t get how people defend all those stoppages where a dude is literally still standing on his feet, but have a problem with a stoppage where a guy is flailing on the ground.

Pick a fucking lane

It was a late stoppage if anything. He was done after the 2nd or 3rd follow up shot. He went limp multiple times.

1 Like

I still remember this guy belly down on the mat getting punched and Rogan literally screaming “NOOOOOO!!! He was going for a takedown!!” as he raised his head looking like that while Joe bitched about the early stoppage lol.

Cung-Le-Nose

1 Like

People saying it was a early stoppage really means we wanted Malamaley to keep punching Aljo’s ego outta his head

1 Like

He turtled and died.

Game over.