People want Gina Cara I fired.. "Trans mocking"

“People” = 5 jerkoffs on twatter

2 Likes

"Im not against trans lives.....They need to find less abusive representation"

Holy shit, good for her.  

2 Likes

I have a deep hatred for this, should let Gina beat the shit out of a few trans mutants for the hassle.

Fuck the left

2 Likes
SD CARTEL - Fuck the left

Fuck you.  

Everything isn’t politics you Jackhole. 

I am progressive on lots of things but I also think that these trans fuckers need to grow some thicker skin. If you are going to try and change the sex that you were given, then be ready to feel uncomfortable. This world isn’t set up for you and it will never be. You want to chop your cock off? Have at it.  But don’t come crying when people call you cockless idiot. Because at that point, to me, that’s exactly what you are. 

Every one of them has brain malfunctions. 

She’s done. Career fucking suicide. If she isn’t fired she’ll be killed off the first episode of season 3. 

Youre not worth a billion dollars like the Harry Potter ho. Not a hill to die on if you care about your Hollywood career in 2020. 

Not saying it’s right or wrong, but you work for fucking Disney. Come on. 

SpunQ -
CMFanforlife -

Fuck you.  

I am progressive on lots of things but I also think that these trans fuckers need to grow some thicker skin. If you are going to try and change the sex that you were given, then be ready to feel uncomfortable. This world isn’t set up for you and it will never be. You want to chop your cock off? Have at it.  But don’t come crying when people call you cockless idiot. Because at that point, to me, that’s exactly what you are. 

No, this trans shit is exclusively a political left fairy fuck.

This. Nobody on the right is pushing this shit, nobody. This type of idealogy is strictly of your ilk and the mainstream thought of the party you claim and it’s only getting worse. It’s voters like you who are doing it so you’re going to have to deal with it mr “progressive”. 

SD CARTEL -
SpunQ -
CMFanforlife -

Fuck you.  

This. Nobody on the right is pushing this shit, nobody. This type of idealogy is strictly of your ilk and the mainstream thought of the party you claim and it’s only getting worse. It’s voters like you who are doing it so you’re going to have to deal with it mr “progressive”. 

Fuck off.  You are mistaken. Big difference between the left and misguided Democrats. 

CMFanforlife -
SD CARTEL -
SpunQ -
CMFanforlife -

Fuck you.  

Fuck off.  You are mistaken. Big difference between the left and misguided Democrats. 

I disagree, this is what the politicians of the left support and it seems to be trending the wrong way. It happens on twitter where leftist mobs can harrass people and try to ruin their livelihoods while others with views who dont align with the left or twitter are suspended or kicked off the site.

If you want to be a part of that thats on you, but it is verrrrrry obvious what is happening so denying it just makes you look stupid. I used to consider myself liberal, then centrist, and now find myself being pushed to the right. This is not because my base values or morals have changes, it is because the left has gone so crazy and have shown their true colors.

5 Likes
TheGrandConjuration -
CMFanforlife -
SD CARTEL -
SpunQ -
CMFanforlife -

Fuck you.  

I disagree, this is what the politicians of the left support and it seems to be trending the wrong way. It happens on twitter where leftist mobs can harrass people and try to ruin their livelihoods while others with views who dont align with the left or twitter are suspended or kicked off the site.

If you want to be a part of that thats on you, but it is verrrrrry obvious what is happening so denying it just makes you look stupid. I used to consider myself liberal, then centrist, and now find myself being pushed to the right. This is not because my base values or morals have changes, it is because the left has gone so crazy and have shown their true colors.

Correct. He can’t see nor will he admit that democrats are now the party of the far left. Moderates are scarce and do not control the dems any longer. Plenty of room over here bud.

![](upload://bIYBgedqR1IWmhdQnLLoTp9KKvK.jpeg)

3 Likes

I wonder if the plan isn't what has been implied. They're trying to lower the age of consent for teens to get reassignment surgery and then promoting this. I heard you can get it without parental permission in parts of Oregon at the age of 15.

This probably has the pedos lined up and drooling over the idea if the age of consent is lowered to 14 or 15 then they will have an opening to claim that they are able to have legal underage sex with 14 or 15 year olds as well.

We already have several people who were boys but are now coming out as actual drag queens and this also has to have the pedos lined up and ready to jump on this.

It's a terrible thing, imo.

TheGrandConjuration - 
CMFanforlife -
SD CARTEL -
SpunQ -
CMFanforlife -

Fuck you.  

Sounds like you moved right because, like them, you lack the ability to grasp anything that isn’t A or B. The left is as divided as Dems and Republicans, if not more. Because we are free thinkers with a varied set of stances, as opposed to the duck-stepping, neo-Nazis on the right? Or don’t you like being lumped in with the worst of your side?

You’re right that the twitter mobs and cancel culture are BS. Plenty of us on the left are against that. But we’re more against bigots and cold-hearted anti-education numb-skulls. But unlike my extreme left brethren, I’d argue all day long for your right to come on hear or any other platform and express whatever it is you have to say.

Also, Gina’s awesome and I support her.

Makes me want to marry her more, even if she is training for the new Jabba the Hutt role.

Wow, white knight here! What's the problem?? 

BTR - 
TheGrandConjuration - 
CMFanforlife -
SD CARTEL -
SpunQ -
CMFanforlife -

Fuck you.  

Sounds like you moved right because, like them, you lack the ability to grasp anything that isn’t A or B. The left is as divided as Dems and Republicans, if not more. Because we are free thinkers with a varied set of stances, as opposed to the duck-stepping, neo-Nazis on the right? Or don’t you like being lumped in with the worst of your side?

You’re right that the twitter mobs and cancel culture are BS. Plenty of us on the left are against that. But we’re more against bigots and cold-hearted anti-education numb-skulls. But unlike my extreme left brethren, I’d argue all day long for your right to come on hear or any other platform and express whatever it is you have to say.

Also, Gina’s awesome and I support her.

Go find the busiest highway in your area and run back and forth on it . See how many times you can make it both ways before getting splattered

MDKSDMF -
danybayamon23 -

Good for her.

This is the issue with social media. You have all these psychos going after one person because of a difference of opinion. Everyone has a “voice” when in reality at least 95% of those people live with their parents. Social media isn’t real life, the sooner people realize it and stay away the better off they are.

Point and case “social media is not real life” in fact it’s just words, and the pussification of America has grown so exponentially that any psycho with a smart phone thinks that they are fucking Ghandi, and get pumped up by other like minded tard-fags.  This shit is getting soo bad that social media platforms are becoming weaponized tools, used for fuckery 

Yup. It’s so bad that it gives you the illusion that the vast majority of people in the world are stupid, spiteful, aggressive and self righteous. I know this because I experienced it myself, as many of you probably have. I’m currently unemployed (so I’m bored) and last year I started browsing Twitter a few times per day, mostly just for news, memes, and positivity. I specifically only followed positive pages and customized my feed to be only what I wanted, I even blocked certain words (you can do this).

None of it mattered. No matter how hard I worked to keep my feed positive energy only, somehow some dumb shit always found its way in. At one point I read a post that essentially argued that every white person was racist, and I thought to myself “I’m not racist”. Why did I feel the need to tell myself that? Because social media is so fucking insane that it makes you think you are part of the same wild, chaotic, and uncomfortable world that everyone else is online. It pulls you right into a firefight, and it’s unnerving. 

That moment I knew I was in too deep just because of the way these posts were making me feel, so I immediately deleted the app off my phone (I still have my account but 99.9% of my usage was my iPhone) and haven’t turned back. That was 5 months ago. It was a VERY good decision for me to make, because after that I shifted back to reality and then remembered that real life is much different and much more in my control. I have some pretty great family and friends, and I surround myself with positive people to avoid the bullshit. 

It’s easy to fall into, but social media is nothing like real life. Not even close.