PEROSH!

Great to see an Aussie make some noise and get a huge upset! Phone Post 3.0

Noise Phone Post 3.0

Gif of ko anyone? Phone Post 3.0

Shut Vinny up, good and proper. Phone Post

well done perosh good win. 3/1 was a good bet for anyone who did it. As usual i didnt.

Tatami Strangler - Shut Vinny up, good and proper. Phone Post
Yeah I'm so happy that Perosh asked for the fight then didn't trash talk back and won impressively. Hopefully sots and Whitaker get some more wins to Phone Post 3.0

War Hippo! Phone Post

The old 1,2 by Perosh. Great stuff.
Now all we need is for the rest of the Aussies to do the same, starting with old pigeon chest G- Sot. Phone Post 3.0

Anthony trained hard for this fight. He won this fight in the gym long before he stepped into the octagon. Phone Post

Karma is a bish... Phone Post 3.0

I had $250 on Perosh by TKO in under 15 seconds paying $911 a dollar.

I'm serious. Phone Post 3.0

Elvis - Anthony trained hard for this fight. He won this fight in the gym long before he stepped into the octagon. Phone Post
^THIS...isn't there some video of him training Muay Thai somewhere? Dude's 40 years old and a beast in JJ...seriously believe he could have been a force if he'd started at a young age Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he trained in Thailand then with his Boxing Coach on his return. He doesn't stop training. Phone Post

I am happy for this guy.....He gets treated like he is the worst fighter ever to enter the UFC, but he comes to fight and has a 4 and 4 record......Much better than many other who have graced the Octagon.......Good for him...........

FreakDaddy - I am happy for this guy.....He gets treated like he is the worst fighter ever to enter the UFC, but he comes to fight and has a 4 and 4 record......Much better than many other who have graced the Octagon.......Good for him...........
Better ufc record than vinny Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip - 
FreakDaddy - I am happy for this guy.....He gets treated like he is the worst fighter ever to enter the UFC, but he comes to fight and has a 4 and 4 record......Much better than many other who have graced the Octagon.......Good for him...........

A much better record than Vinny, who I think is only 1-4 in the UFC......I bet he is embarrassed as fuck after all the shit he said.......WAR HIPPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreakDaddy -
Rabid Bunyip - 

A much better record than Vinny, who I think is only 1-4 in the UFC......I bet he is embarrassed as fuck after all the shit he said.......WAR HIPPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So do you guys reckon he will get cut or what? Haha Phone Post 3.0

Rick1123 -
FreakDaddy -
Rabid Bunyip - 

So do you guys reckon he will get cut or what? Haha Phone Post 3.0
Not sure if I consider it a laughing matter but yes I'd say he's in danger. Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip - I had $250 on Perosh by TKO in under 15 seconds paying $911 a dollar.

I'm serious. Phone Post 3.0
$230000 in winnings and you didn't make a thread? Phone Post 3.0

Great win, I actually cheered

Its amazing the level of disrespect he receives on this forum and in the media. 4-1 at 205 in the octagon is no mean feat