Personal Favourite Fights

Robbie vs. Rory 2
Neer vs. Guillard

Diaz/Daley, hell of a round, some full fights don't have the action that was packed into that round

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Don Frye vs Amaury Bitteti - UFC 9 in Detroit - I was in the first row.

The first time an American really beat a Brazilian. (And it was an ass whoopin)

So you saw Shamrock/Severn live if I have my events correct? On a scale of 1-38, how bad was it live?

Newton v sak, frye v takayama, big nog v sap, Hughes v almeida Phone Post 3.0

Conor vs Mendes
RockHold vs Machida
Ronda vs Holm

Those are the fights i must have watched more than 5 times.

I routinely watch TJ Dillashaw's two fights over Barao. That is just goddamn spectacular technique he developed in like 2 years

Dirty Harold - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Don Frye vs Amaury Bitteti - UFC 9 in Detroit - I was in the first row.

So you saw Shamrock/Severn live if I have my events correct? On a scale of 1-38, how bad was it live?

It was Shamrock vs Severn II - it was so bad that during the fight the crowd broke out with a chant "Let's Go Redwings! Let's Go Redwings!".

It was a bad fight. Real bad.

The rest of the night kicked ass. That is the event that Mark Schultz fought Gary Goodridge.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
Dirty Harold - 

It was Shamrock vs Severn II - it was so bad that during the fight the crowd broke out with a chant "Let's Go Redwings! Let's Go Redwings!".

It was a bad fight. Real bad.

The rest of the night kicked ass. That is the event that Mark Schultz fought Gary Goodridge.

Haha I could imagine the horror live. I feel for you brother. Have a VU to ease the pain.