Personal Favourite Fights

I know there are a lot of fights that people agree are up there as the best ever. Fights like Shogun/Hendo 1, Aldo/Mendes 2, Silva/Sonnen 1, Winner/Lentz etc, but are there fights that you constantly go back and watch?

For me, although they aren't unknown fights, I love going back to watch -

Cro Cop vs Wanderlei Silva 2 - The way Cro Cop picks him off till the head kick finish is absolutely majestic.

Forrest Griffin vs Rampage - Just a true underdog story watching Forrest claim the title, great fight to.

Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard 2 - Watching Frankie get through that first round after the walloping he took was outstanding. Maybe should of been a 10-7 first round, who knows, I would of been happy with any outcome however, just a great fight.

Cowboy vs Henderson 1 - Great fight in the WEC that in my eyes, Cowboy should of got the nod, but again, wasn't mad at the result, just a war.

Pettis vs Henderson 1 - WEC again (never die), this was the final fight in the WEC ever, and it was quite the way to sign off. Back and forth show of technique, probably won by the Showtime kick with a minute to go.

Dominic Cruz vs Urijah Faber 2 - Big fan of Cruz, love his style, and watching him edge out Faber in possibly one of the most undderated cards ever (UFC 132) was great. Nothing against Faber, just more a Cruz fan.

Feel free to post your fights. Or pictures of Sage topless. Either is fine.

Chuck Vs Wanderlei
Diego Vs Guida
Anderson Vs Weidman 1
Arlovski Vs Browne

Sinead O Connors Nipples - Chuck Vs Wanderlei
Diego Vs Guida
Anderson Vs Weidman
Arlovski Vs Browne

Arlovski/Browne, christ what a round.

Nate Diaz vs Gomi is my favorite fight to rewatch. Gomi looks completely overwhelmed but refuses to stop. Nate looks like a machine the entire fight. Awesome

Cowboy vs Benson 1 was a beauty. Voted up

Hunt vs Bigfoot 1 blew my mind Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - Cowboy vs Benson 1 was a beauty. Voted up

Hunt vs Bigfoot 1 blew my mind Phone Post 3.0

Thank you, and returned.

It is a fight that never seems to get talked about on here, or in life. Absolutely back and forth, submission attempts all over the place, great defense from Bendo, absolutely epic!

Hunt/Bigfoot 1 was great. That fight took 10 years off their lives. Totally worth it.

Late addition, due to having a terrible brain and not remembering prior, but Big Nog vs Handy, what a fight!

papajaypattie - Nate Diaz vs Gomi is my favorite fight to rewatch. Gomi looks completely overwhelmed but refuses to stop. Nate looks like a machine the entire fight. Awesome
This is the first that comes to mind but there are lots. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage vs Wanderlei - all three fights. Phone Post 3.0

One of my favourites, that comes to mind everytime, & rarely makes these lists is Cowboy v Guillard. Was crazy. Phone Post 3.0

All great fights. From WMMA (like it or not) Kaitlin Young vs Leslie Smith at Invicta FC 1. Phone Post 3.0

FFTF_stuffadamdoes - All great fights. From WMMA (like it or not) Kaitlin Young vs Leslie Smith at Invicta FC 1. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing with WMMA my man. Never seen this fight, does a link exist on youtube? I realise I could look but I have committed to typing this post.

BJTT-OGtripleOG - One of my favourites, that comes to mind everytime, & rarely makes these lists is Cowboy v Guillard. Was crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Wild fight for how long it lasted, great pick.

Matt brown Vs Erik Silva. Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla - Matt brown Vs Erik Silva. Phone Post 3.0

Great pick.

I would throw Nick Diaz vs Diego in there to, great scrambles

Howard vs Jennum
Ruas vs Varelans
Frye vs Bitetti
Pele vs Macaco
Hughes vs Trigg 2

Pat Barry v. Cheick Kongo Phone Post 3.0

Pele/Newton is my all time favourite mma fight.

Honourable mentions go out to Lawler/McDonald, Penn/Uno, and Coleman/Smith. Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen marquart is my favorite fight of all time next to TJ baroa 1 Phone Post 3.0

Don Frye vs Amaury Bitteti - UFC 9 in Detroit - I was in the first row.

The first time an American really beat a Brazilian. (And it was an ass whoopin)