Pete Sell Looks Ready to Rumble: PIC

Pete Sell makes his MMA return tomorrow night at Lou Neglia's Ring of Combat in AC.  You can catch the show on Gofightlive.tv. 

MORE HERE:  The Return of Pete Sell

Sub Phone Post

WAR DRAGO!!!!

NYC

SERRA/LONGO FTW!!!!!

WAR DRAGO!! Nobody in MMA deserves a win more than Sell.

In before watermark

Fuck and I own that pic too! lol.

hes going to be a force at 145

Harshbarger sounds tough, get em Drago...

TheGARV -  Fuck and I own that pic too! lol.

dont sweat it Garv , its way out of focus

Hong Kong Phooey - 
TheGARV -  Fuck and I own that pic too! lol.

dont sweat it Garv , its way out of focus

Exactly.  I could have put a crystal clear logo so big on it, you couldn't even see the fuzzy Drago. 

I remember Drago's fight with Quarry, where he beat Quarry like a rented mule for 2 rounds, only to get KO'd in the 3rd. Lets hope Pete has learned to keep his chin tucked.

I remember his debut against Philly and put him to sleep

never trust a guy with a strange shaped cranium

Sell just doesn't fight smart. He's lost fights he should have easily won. Near the end of his ufc run, he was taking way too much damage. I hope he can turn it around.

Bat21 -  I remember Drago's fight with Quarry, where he beat Quarry like a rented mule for 2 rounds, only to get KO'd in the 3rd. Lets hope Pete has learned to keep his chin tucked.

That was the horrible stoppage one, right?  Cecil Peoples if I remember correctly.

I've been a big fan since his Baroni fight.

TTT

WAR DRAGO!

I really like Sell, but I believe that it is hard to come back and be a serious contender after some of the losses that he has suffered. I just tend to be one of those people who looks at stats and the number of people who have failed to live up to their potential typically don't bounce back very easily. Just an odds based analysis on my part.