Petition for Dana to sign Shogun to a prominent UFC role post retirement ala Forrest Griffen

LOL@ fought hurt 85% of the time.

That is not Dana White’s screen name.He has a special one with a dot in it that nobody has.

It contains 6 spaces,but I’m not giving it to you.

He will be fine
Doesn’t seem like a guy that blew thru his $$$
Probably has shit lined up already, seems he just fights to fight
Has a beautiful family etc…

That said if UFC can hook him up with something down in Brazil then I am all for it

He is a Legend in this Sport
Always a must watch Fighter

2 Likes

Forrest was a cop at one point for the record.

No idea if Shogun speaks well but if so put him behind the desk for the Brazilian broadcasts.

1 Like

No, Forrest has an official title and job with the UFc and is a UFC ambassador

Hence you see Forrest in many UFC shows, prefight shows, commercials etc

Shogun would be an amazing ambassador for UFc Brazil especially, even better than Big Nog

If Shogun learns better english, put him on american television !

Fucking clown. He wasnt just some 2 bit scrub who had a couple fights in the UFC and bounced

Shogun fought HIS CAREER IN THE UFC, GAVE THE UFC SOME OF THE BEST FIGHTS EVER AND RETIRED IN THE UFC

Shogun’s fights were inducted into the UFC hall of fame while he was still fighting for fucks sakes, you clown fuck!

Liddell is a druggie with CTE. Liddell had no skills left. Shogun is healthy and still actually has his mental faculties in tact

Go home dork, youre drunk off Shogun hate

Botrom line:

SHOGUN IS A FORMER UFC CHAMP. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR FIGHTING ROYALITY. PUT SOME RESPECT ON THE NAME OF SHOGUN BEFORE I SLAP YOU WITH MY COCK @Kirik_JD (and you will like it)

I hope your dick falls off

3 Likes

Shogun smashed Osp in the rematch and got blatantly robbed

Shogun today would smash Smith in a rematch lol

Too bad he aged so terribly. I wonder what his diet is like.

Dana doesn’t like Shogun. Once he realized Rua wasn’t the same after knee surgeries, he was giddy to book a
match with Liddell to get a big name win over a PRIDE guy. Severely compromised Shogun destroyed a past-his-prime Chuck, so that foiled Dana’s plans.

Besides, Dana tosses exiting fighters - even former champions - away like trash without any sort of send off to honor them.

Dana is just trash for mma.

6 Likes

I do think that pissed Dana off

He put it on Chuck bad
Also pretty much Retired Forrest

He bounced both those guys heads off the mat like basketballs
Retired them, it just wasn’t official yet

Had to piss off the Danus

5 Likes
* Forist gruffin

2 Likes

He gave Cowboy Cerrone a decent send off. Funny though that Cowboy was such a cuck for the company he fought Conor for only like 200k lmao talk about having no backbone

1 Like

Has anyone asked Shogun what he’d like to do with his life after fighting?

Does he want this job?

I say we petition for glorious owner @JohnMorganMMA to ask Shogun what he wants to do, and then we proceed from there.

1 Like

4 Likes

images (22)

Shogun owns a gym. He wants to focus on his family and his gym

The UFC needs to turn Shogun’s gym into an official UFC gym, and let Shogun run it

Its not just a great thing to do for Shogun, just inagine the kind of talent Shogun would develop coming out of his gym

And please let Shogun be an official brand ambassador or give him a job with the UFC ala Forrest

1 Like

Bro, please tag in or message Dana about this thread!

@dfw.jr

I really dont think Dana is this petty vindicative asshole people always try to make him out to be

Sure Dana can get angry like we all do

But everything I have seen from Dana shows that Dana can calm down, reasses, take full responsibility and accounatability for his mistakes, and apologise etc

Dana is a good guy at heart. I dont think Dana is this evil person. He went to Catholic school. That will always be there. Dana is against liberalism and IMO its just a matter of time before Dana comes out as a new believer of Jesus Christ, and as a new creation in Jesus Christ. I can sense that that Dana has changed for the better, a lot

I think hardcores will forever hate Dana because of the Fedor ordeal, but that was just buisness. Fedor’s more hardcore fanboys are obsessive emotionally stunted dorks

Now was Dana a dickhead when Shogun first came in against Forrest? Absolutely! And that was reflected clearly in the antiShogun commentary.

Dana also clearly was an asshole back than

But I think after Forrest told Dana how good Shogun really was, Dana opened up more to Shogun

I mean, another way to look at the Liddell fight was that Shogun was getting a huge oppurtunity against a big mainstream UFC name. And Shogun made the most of it!

And say what you will, but Dana back than was genuinely excitied to give Shogun the title shot against Machida. And after that fight, Dana himself was riding with Shogun saying that Shogun was robbed. Where does this narrative that Dana hates Shogun come from? All ive seen of Dana is him being a fan of Shogun!

If anything, I would be pissed about all the times Shogun was BLATANTLY ROBBED BY THE JUDGES

FUCK MMA JUDGES

And if you do want to blame Dana for anything than blame Dana for that Jones fight. They knew Shogun was coming off a major knee surgery and made Shogun fight a steriod Jones on short notice!

That forever changed the trajectory of Shogun’s career and thats depressing bullshit

The only truly disrespectful thing to Shogun I see is putting his last fight on the prelims, but that may be WME bullshit

But than again I thought Dana had the final say over everything?

1 Like