Petition for Dana to sign Shogun to a prominent UFC role post retirement ala Forrest Griffen

Dana should hire Shogun to be his official wife slapper…
Imagine if UFC allowed soccer kicks and stomps…Shogun would be the GOAT!!!

2 Likes

What’s this 8/10 bullshit? Why not say 4/5?

Thread fails because OP can’t reduce fractions.

3 Likes

Because he trains Canelo and Conor and can do whatever he wants

3 Likes

OP can do whatever he wants 16/20 times

1 Like

Its really actually starting to hurt knowing Shogun is going to retire. Its a pain in the heart

Its like the end of an era

I grew up watching Shogun and now hes retiring :cry:

Time flies by way too fast

Its making me reminisce about my life now

Im now starting to realise how you can never get time back. It sucks how quick time goes by

One minute its 2014 and im 17/18, and now its already 2023. WTF happened

I wish I could go back to simplier times

1 Like

Like before when Conor wasn’t a complete nut job homo?

In all seriousness, would you have ever guessed Conor is bi sexual?

1 Like

You’re not even 30 yet?

Don’t worry about it, time will just keep getting (much) quicker from here :rofl:

Ttt

@ConorWinsTheRematch ?

Lmao no one got smashed and no he wouldnt. Your username gives me the impression saying ridiculous shit is your shtick.

2 Likes

Shogun leg kicked Osp out of his stance all night long

And had Osp completely beat and nullified off the leadhands

Osp will touch leadhands and shoot his 2

I knew this. We knew this right away.

Shogun was aware of it from the start.

As soon as Osp would touch leadhands, Shogun would slip (why do you think Shogun was using side to side rhythm - to be in position to outside slip off the leadhand touch and shoot), and off the touch, bam slip and come back with combinations off the counter, off Osp’s 2s

Shogun was destroying Osp.

You just dont know shit about fighting, and were brianwashed by the insanely biased commentary

If anything, people can use the Osp rematch to prove Dana/UFC hate Shogun (or at least dont like that Shogun is still fighting)…

Because the UFC shill commentary against Shogun was absurdly delusional…they were attacking Shogun for exploiting and nullifying Osp, because they just wanted Shogun to run into another counter again

Shogun fighting smart knows how to beat taller longer fighters

Its insane how easy it is for the UFC to recreate reality and “influence” people with the commentary (more like indoctrinate)

And Smith is an absolute bum who Shogun with a gameplan would smash to pieces

Ive forgotten more about fighting in 1 hour than you could ever learn in a lifetime. The fact you think a screen name is indicative of anything further shows what a brainless, low IQ, newb clown you are

take-your-meds

1 Like

Ive never taken meds. I have never needed meds nor have ever even been asked to. Perhaps you are projecting? Is that maybe why youre so insane? Because meds makes people worse and more insane. Very sad. You need to get off what ever meds you are taking @GringoSuave

Shogun Rua is straight. But his ufc record is 11-11-1

That’s wild lmao

2 Likes

I remember oriole teling me how strong he was
Then get Tapped by forrest grifting

Can’t
Type right now cuz I’m drinking Lmfao fuck

1 Like

Bro, youre a complete and total newb haha!

“Bu but only UFC record”

Also read my post about what Shogun’s true record is

Shogun has either avenged his UFC losses or was blatantly robbed numerous times in the UFC

Lmaooooo Jon jones?

ps

Its hard to tell online, but if you werent trying to hate and just actually being genuine…

Than yeah, Shogun’s journey has been “wild”

On any given night Shogun could beat anyone and look like the greatest fighter on earth

Such is the nature of fighting I guess

A lot of truly great great fighters have had inconsistent fights in the UFC

Take Jon Jones for example. If judging wasnt corrupt, Jones would be on a 3 fight losing streak right now

DQ to Smith
Loss to Santos
Loss to Reyes

Yeah, THAT IS WILD too:)

Is Jones a bum?

1 Like

Injuried. Short notice

But the opponents I was talking about were:
Forrest (avenged)
Machida 1 (roberry)
Hendo 1 (robbery)
Paul Craig 1 (roberry)