Petition To Save Hendo From JBJ

Dan has quickly become one of my favorite fighters and if you put his skill/experience/technique into the body of a professional athlete 20 years his junior JBJ vs Hendo would be a horse race.

At 41, I really do not want to see this fight. Even at 21, JBJ most likely will hit Hendo with jumping knees and spinning elbows at strange angles BUT at least Hendo could possibly recover quicker or not receive lasting injury.

As last night showed, Hendo is superhuman but even that will not be anywhere near enough for JBJ.

Hendo's a big boy. He can take the fight or not. If he wants one more big payday before he retires and he thinks it'll be competitive, let him.

Just a few years ago Dan was Decision Dan Henderson. He's really put that right hand to use in the past 3 years.

I'm not even joking either. He's getting better with age. In Pride some of his fights were snoozers. Always liked watching the guy fight and he's really on his way to becoming the legend of legends.

JBJ has never been hit with a clean punch. Dan has never been ko'd? It seems like Jones will take some punishment, if he has a chin then he should be fine....

if......

Hendo's right hand V. JBJ's flying knees, prehistoric wing span, spinning back elbows, razor like elbows from mount....

Henderson can definitely be beaten, but he can also hurt anybody, and make any fight a scrap. When he says he can beat anybody in the world, he ain't making that up. One big shot could put JBJ to sleep.

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - JBJ has never been hit with a clean punch. Dan has never been ko'd? It seems like Jones will take some punishment, if he has a chin then he should be fine....

if......

Dan never being ko'd doesn't automatically mean jones is going to take punishment.

I hope this fight happens. Phone Post

...And we have a frontrunner for shittiest thread of the day. Phone Post