Petr Yan appreciation thread; no easy fights for true BW champion

His last 6 fights in a row have been

Uriah Faber
Jose Aldo
Aljo Sterling
Cory Sandhagen
Aljo Sterling
SO’M

And now he’s taking on Merab Dvalishvili. Teammate of Aljo Sterling.

Talk about no easy fights. Plus he’s been fucked over in his last two fights. Horrible Split Decision. He beat Sterling 1 4 5 and beat SO’M 1 2 and maybe even 3. That 3rd round was the only close round imo.

No easy fights in the BW division. And Petr Yan is more game than anyone. I still think of him as the uncrowned BW champion of the ufc

6 Likes

1 Like

I love Yan fights, if he would start a little quicker he’d be damn near unstoppable

8 Likes

He’s the new Jose Aldo. Never an easy fight

4 Likes

He lost both Sterling fights because of his own stupidity and lack of fight IQ. Thats on him. He has all the skills to be a dominant champ, his failures are on him. He’s the one who threw an illegal knee and he lost 3 rounds to Sterling in the rematch by not doing enough.

6 Likes

This thread is for appreciation posts only. Kindly leave

I appreciate when Sterling surprised everyone and dominated him in the second fight

7 Likes

He fought better than anyone thought he would but he lost rounds 1 4 & 5

I Want You To Leave Get Out GIF by A&E

1 Like

Go fuck yourself lol.

3 Likes

Vetigo turned into a little fag lately.

4 Likes

Now I wonder which Wretch this is

1 Like

Leave me thread!

New Girl Reaction GIF

You are like a woman lol

3 Likes

Best boxer in the UFC. Dude is gonna avenge Jose Aldo and put Merab’s fucking lights out

2 Likes

“Best boxer in the ufc”… Sean Omalley turned him into Islam Makhachev, taking him down and holding on for dear life lol. thankfully the judges got it right in that one though. And he was O’Malleys first ranked opponent haha. Little Russian juice head scummer

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

“Best boxer in UFC” gets outsruck by Aussie rugby player

2 Likes
1 Like

Sean O’Malley lost all 3 rounds.

But I do think Aljo beat Yan but it was close.

Definitely yan and Aljo at 1 and 2 best

1 Like