Petruzelli will beat Kimbo

is this supposed to be a bold statemenT? didnt most people know this?

props to original poster!!!

ttt for seth

C'mon,some people said Irvin would beat Anderson Silva and Lindland would beat Fedor too.

Anyone has a 50% chance of being right in picking the winner of ANY fight.

If youre right you look brilliant,if youre wrong people just forget what you predicted anyway.

Dildobaggins-If a little old lady had no idea who Kimbo or Petruzelli or the Cubs and the Dodgers were,and flipped a coin to pick a winner,she would have a 50/50 chance of being correct.It's like filling in whatever you want on a true or false test.Thats all i'm saying.

I'm not talking about bookmakers odds or anything like that,and of course I wouldnt make a bet based on this way of thinking I'm just saying that people look like geniuses whenever they make an unusual bet or prediction and it pays off,but they really just got lucky as hell.

Well predicted!

Smith1234 - Here's some straight talk -- Seth is very stationary on his feet, he either stands still, moves forward or moves backward. His lack of lateral movement is going to make a fat target for Kimbo. Of course Seth has a big advantage on the ground, but standing Kimbo has a good chance.

lol...so much for straight talk...

seths the man. awesome win for a great guy.

LiverKickLoud&Clear - seths the man. awesome win for a great guy.

Awesome

Hong Kong Phooey - 
LiverKickLoud&Clear - seths the man. awesome win for a great guy.

Awesome

yessir

OriginalTUFer - 
OriginalTUFer - LOL KIMBO IS GONNA GET SWALLOWED!!!

Well played, sir.

lol. you did well too. i think we all saw this coming. awesome stuff.

memories. =]