Pettis out, KZ in vs Aldo

allyourbasebase - 
subwrassler - card went to shit??

wtf?

I'm so looking forward to this fight!!
The UG is retarded. They forget how good TKZ looked before he got hurt. I'm more excited for the card now. Pettis is a bit overrated. Phone Post 3.0

Pettis is a much better matchup for Aldo than Zombie. Zombie will make it exciting but will probably be murdered.

This is just so disappointing. I like KZ but the thought of two skilled and creative strikers going at each other was really exciting. Damn. Phone Post

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Phone Post 3.0

Have to say, i guess you cannot control injuries but this is a huge clster fck on the part of Pettis and impacting 2 divisions with both his choice to fight Aldo in the first place then getting injured.

I know that KZ is a fan favorite but KZ getting the title shot is utter horseshit. Dude hasn't fought in a year and his biggest win is Dustin Poirer. I mean, come on.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pettis vs Aldo was probably the best striker vs striker match in the history of MMA.

Ring rust and a fight in Brazil... that's an uphill battle for KZ

I was really looking forward to Pettis Aldo. But TKZ always brings it. Think Aldo will keep the belt and we will see a Pettis Aldo fight eventually. 

FUCK FUCK FUCK! Phone Post 3.0

JStrongMMA - My excitement for this card has just plummeted. Phone Post

Yup ! Phone Post

Genuinely gutted. That fight would have been awesome Phone Post

Lol I swear everybody wanted KZ to fight Aldo before pettis was announced, and all the people were shit talking about pettis not earning his shot lol. This will be a good fight

Love KZ but I liked the Pettis vs Aldo matchup much more.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. This was the biggest fight of the year IMO, now I'll doubt I'll even watch it.

FFUCK Phone Post 3.0

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.... Phone Post 3.0

it's bound to happen when yous chedule a fight 8 months away.

Zombie is new champ Phone Post

Poor Lamas.