PFL champions v. Bellator champions - Seize the Throne - Feb. 24

1 Like

Harrison vs Cyborg

What would the perception be if Bellator wins all 4 title fights?

2 Likes

Let’s go GWOAT lol. How good is Braga?

I’m expecting them to

This should excite the hardcores. This is the kind of card we’ve been looking for for years. Maybe the name value isn’t as high as it could be, but I’m intrigued. I’ll definitely be watching.

5 Likes

Saudi Arabia to the UFC: Postpone the entire March Card… it is too Weak for us

Saudi Arabia to PFL/Bellator: Right this way please

Lol

1 Like

I think they all win…

1 Like

Looks like a great card from top to bottom.

1 Like

The PFL Pay-Per-View Super Fight Division will kick off on Feb. 24 in Saudi Arabia as the expected PFL vs. Bellator champions event has been officially announced. With the main card heading to pay-per-view, and the UFC bringing a free event with UFC Mexico City that same day, can this card outkick its coverage?

MMA Fighting’s Mike Heck, Shaun Al-Shatti, and Jed Meshew react to the event’s announcement, and give their 1-to-10 scores in regards to excitement levels — which may or may not change throughout the reaction. Additionally, they discuss the card, the main card being behind a paywall, if the PFL should’ve made an effort to stick it to the UFC by booking the card for March 2, how the event can be deemed a success for the PFL, any names that are visibly missing from the lineup, and much more.

Looks like a good card. Hopefully we get another with the rest of the champs.

1 Like

Awesome card! Yoel Romero and Thiago Santos has everything in it to be an absolute barn burner.

Def a fan of this card.

I was thinking since PFL and Bellator merged, when do you think was the last time a rival org of UFC had that much takent?

I don’t think Bellator ever did on its own so maybe Strikeforce, which is 13 years ago now. Kind of fun to see.

That PFL has champs as good as their business model of MMA “seasons”.

Could be a fun watch, wonder what they’ll be charging on DAZN…