PFL: Heavyweights & Women’s FW’s Thread

Prelims @ 7pm EST on ESPN +
Main Card @ 10pm EST on ESPN 2 & ESPN +

My 2 least favorites lol. Women’s MMA and the fucking HW’s. HW’s are the worst

1 Like

will smith empty room GIF

2 Likes

Gus Sorola Yes GIF by Rooster Teeth

Hopefully this week is better than last.

I said id never watch another PFL after last week lol

1 Like

Megan Anderson looking a little chunkier than normal. May be the color she is in. Still wood.

Man hopefully the heavy weights can pull off some nice knockouts at least

I hope this one is more entertaining than the last one. Youll rarely see me bitch about free fights but id have rather spent the last one watching martha stewart or masturbating (redundant, i know).

3 Likes

Same. Tonight’s PFL card is basically the type of Card I have on one TV while I play my Xbox on the Monitor. I won’t be LOCKED IN the way I am for a UFC card

1 Like

I am only watching because there is no BKFC and it’s free. If they put me to sleep then fuck it I go to sleep.

1 Like

Posted this in the other thread. Gotta share it here too

Their gloves annoy me so much.

They design is so flawed. I’ve never seen a pair of gloves with the longest finger being the RING finger.

What’s funny is there is a guy on YouTube that reviewed all the promotions gloves, and he didn’t even noticed he put these PFL on the wrong hands! lol

This is the old glove compared

Fuji vs Century side by side

Old Fuji design

2 Likes

Terrible gloves.

2 Likes

I have over 100 pairs of gloves from about 40 promotions. These are one of the worst gloves I’ve ever seen in my life

2 Likes

I’m going to be watching the fights on DVR to skip the down time. I’ll post after I watch!

2 Likes

I wanna hear some grunting.

1 Like

Lol dude you are like glove man at this point. When I see your screen name I immediately think “that’s glove dude”. Was it captain Canuck who has the king running thread on eye pokes? We keep it moving around here

1 Like

https://www.si.com/tv/mma/2023/04/07/pfl-2-heavyweights-womens-featherweights-free-live-stream-online

In that thread, we all agreed Century is dog shit for premium fight gloves, always has been.

1 Like