PFL: Heavyweights & Women’s FW’s Thread

I am only watching because there is no BKFC and it’s free. If they put me to sleep then fuck it I go to sleep.

1 Like

Posted this in the other thread. Gotta share it here too

Their gloves annoy me so much.

They design is so flawed. I’ve never seen a pair of gloves with the longest finger being the RING finger.

What’s funny is there is a guy on YouTube that reviewed all the promotions gloves, and he didn’t even noticed he put these PFL on the wrong hands! lol

This is the old glove compared

Fuji vs Century side by side

Old Fuji design

2 Likes

Terrible gloves.

2 Likes

I have over 100 pairs of gloves from about 40 promotions. These are one of the worst gloves I’ve ever seen in my life

2 Likes

I’m going to be watching the fights on DVR to skip the down time. I’ll post after I watch!

2 Likes

I wanna hear some grunting.

1 Like

Lol dude you are like glove man at this point. When I see your screen name I immediately think “that’s glove dude”. Was it captain Canuck who has the king running thread on eye pokes? We keep it moving around here

1 Like

https://www.si.com/tv/mma/2023/04/07/pfl-2-heavyweights-womens-featherweights-free-live-stream-online

In that thread, we all agreed Century is dog shit for premium fight gloves, always has been.

1 Like

I think the Russian broad beats the Japanese dude.

How to Watch PFL 2: Heavyweights & Women’s Featherweights today:

Game Date: April 7, 2023

Game Time: 10 p.m. ET

TV: ESPN2

Watch PFL 2: Heavyweights & Women’s Featherweights online with fuboTV: Start with your free trial today!

The first week of action in the Professional Fighters League set the stage for this week and going forward this season.

1 Like

I have a pair of 10 oz RDX gloves that I paid 30 bucks for, that have more protection and durability than a Century glove. Granted I’m only hitting the bag and not sparring but I’ve used a few pairs of Century and they suck dick

1 Like

Some of the best gloves I ever owned were @Kirik design and sold here back in the day.

1 Like

LOL@ love taps.

Twins?

Thank you so much for the kind words! I loved that business. Competition got too stiff, and maintaining quality was challenging.

2 Likes

No Kirik designed UG gloves and sold them for awhile. They were well made and solid with a decent curve to them. It was awesome. He also sold extra long wraps.

Watching these bitches fight…Is Invicta still in business?

same

and yet … here we are lol

1 Like