PFLlator has reached out to RIZIN for an event next year

Donn Davis said last night it would be in the 3rd or 4th quarter of next year if it happens.

Davis also said six of the eight Bellator shows will be outside the US. You know who else could have potential to co-promote cards with them in the future? K…S…W.

Oktagon if it continues to grow could also develop some sort of partnership with PFL or they could just be purchased like Bellator.

I wonder if ONE is another that they could work with. All the top non-UFC companies working together would be pretty interesting.

1 Like

I don’t see ONE being open to it because MMA is such a small piece of what they do these days but who knows.

Interesting - I had not noticed that they barely do MMA nowadays, mostly sticking to Thai fighters and fights (who are probably dirt cheap in comparison). Maybe they will at least sell some contracts to PFL or just release the MMA fighters. They have 10-15 good ones that aren’t seeing much activity.

Yeah MMA is really not much they do that anyone would care about these days.

You figure BW should be their best division given the talent pool in the world and they got Mighty Mouse as champ and even there they got only six fighters ranked in the top 100 in the world and don’t even have many fighters signed beyond that.

Half the LW’s they got signed are not even in the top 400 rankings.

I absolutely will catch a certain ONE fight I want to see but I don’t expect anything big from them when it comes to MMA.

Like with Mighty Mouse they also have Stamp Fairtex and you figure they would have a bunch of talent signed there but they hardly have anyone signed below her.

Yeah and guys like de Ridder and Malykhin who would both add depth to PFL or even UFC. Both getting into their mid 30s and not being used much in ONE.

1 Like