Phil Baroni decided Mexico ain't so bad after all!

Fuck that The entire lights structure overhead fell down in 04,last school dance I went to.

2 Likes

This place is MMA history. When it was illegal in California this place was the spot. Not sure it’s open.

2 Likes

I met Phil a cpl of times in North cal when he trained there for a bit.
Got him some “supplements” he paid.
Then bought some more., I was like the NYBA is good for it, and was always good fun to be around the few times I saw him
When I gave him his last “supplement” order he said he’d pay up, I knew he was good for it.
But lol, I never received payment.
It was only like 120bucks but at the time I was pissed off.

I still have love for u Phil, u crazy ass moth@rfucker…

8 Likes

Didn’t know about that.Went there when I lived in HB in the late 80’s to mid 90’s.

3 Likes

I hope he stays safe. Mexico is hotter right now than hot cheetos

1 Like

Phil’s always been an entertaining character.

he’s as hardcore as it gets, went to japan for a fight alone, without any corner so his old pal Enson Enoui filled in.

3 Likes

I wish @Enson_Yamato_Inoue would post in this thread if he knows NYBA is ok

3 Likes

Mark is an alcoholic in recovery. The last person in the last place he should be spending time with is Phil Baroni in Mexico.

2 Likes

Like an erection?

2 Likes

And the guy who made the go fund me is also "confused " regarding many of issues of his own existance… that whole thread was a shitshow

4 Likes

Intense partying.

1 Like

Like an extra hard and intense erection?

2 Likes

Total Combat

How is this idiot stranded in Mexico? He needs to get his ass back to the USA and get into rehab and get some serious therapy. Would be great if Dana would help him out- but maybe he’s already tried?

1 Like

Think he spelled Puerto Vallarta wrong lol. I’ve been and it’s a cool city…if u have money…lots of gangs but the tourist part was badass when I was there in '01…I’m sure a lot has changed since then. I hated Phil’s fights with Minowa…but outside of those the guy is a living legend and I wish him the best!!!

1 Like

The picture saying I just smoked weed in paradise.
That beach looks dirty as fuuuuuck.
Like in sunny when the gang went to the Jersey shore, needles etc

6 Likes

Probably storm season. I have been there it is pretty gorgeous. Just a bad time/bad picture.

3 Likes

@SDs_Finest gotcha, just googled pics of area, it looks lovely

3 Likes