Phil Baroni decided Mexico ain't so bad after all!

5 Likes

Farther from where?

*Silver Ladder sighting on his IG

In the name of the farther

2 Likes

amazing those HItman shorts are over ten years old at this point and still going strong. I should of made them cheaper so I could of sold more over time I guess.

12 Likes

I don’t know what you charged for those shorts but I remember the old school valet to do red nose pit shorts being pretty awesome shorts back in the day but they were an arm and a leg

Allstars fight shorts were on the higher end for the time I want to say $50.

honestly I kept the prices on my actual fight gear low because I wanted fighters to buy it and use it and I know they are all broke. to me they were like wetsuits for surfing. you want guys in the water wearing your gear. I wanted the guys in the gyms wearing mine. as a brand I made money on t-shirts hats and sweatshirts.

and when i say they are broke I mean they have for money for drinks, drugs, strippers, Vegas, and food. otherwise they are broke.

9 Likes

lol I meant cheaper construction and materials so they would rip and or fade and be thrown away.

1 Like

Everything you said in that post was100% valid, you got to feel pretty proud seeing a pair of your shorts still out there after 10 years in decent shape

2 Likes

41Ib4w991iL._AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2

2 Likes

8 Likes

Still in Mexico. Pt Vallarta.

phil.baroni

“Good morning”

3 Likes

phil.baroni

I love Mexico

8 Likes

Im following him on instagram he seems to be doing good.

Mexico is a good place for cheap steroids, drugs, alcohol, and women.

For someone like Phil it could be heaven or hell.

I hope he stays safe

10 Likes

You can follow people on Craigslist?

4 Likes

Lol, I too was taken aback by this bombshell.

3 Likes

8 Likes

hahah fixed… was on low sleep

3 Likes

Thats an amazing pic.

2 Likes

Rum Ham!!!

3 Likes