PHOENIX FIGHT: WANTED NOV 29th

Three Maritime fighters go toe-to-toe with world-class mixed martial artists November 29th at the Dartmouth Sportsplex. Phoenix Fight Promotions presents WANTED, featuring three local stars facing veterans of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

In the night’s headlining match local superstar TJ Grant (12-2) steps up to face Richie Hightower (7-3,) a veteran of The Ultimate Fighter reality show. Cole Harbour’s Grant recently became Canada’s #1 welterweight contender by defeating five-time UFC veteran Forrest Petz. Grant puts a three-fight win streak on the line against Hightower, a heavy-handed fighter from Phoenix, AZ.

Undefeated Truro lightweight Jason MacKay (8-0) faces the biggest challenge of his career in Drew Fickett (35-7.) Fickett brings an incredible amount of experience to the cage, and holds a 4-2 record in the UFC octagon. A win over Fickett could catapult MacKay into the sport’s elite levels.

In the light-heavyweight category, New Brunswick-born fighter Ryan ‘Big Deal’ Jimmo (7-1) faces three-time UFC veteran Carmelo ‘the Fury’ Marrero (9-3.) Jimmo recently appeared on the eighth season of The Ultimate Fighter. Defeating Marrero would prove Jimmo has what it takes to fight in the world’s biggest MMA promotion.

More action-packed fights fill out the card! There are no easy fights for the local favourites. Only Phoenix Fight Promotions brings the world’s top fighters to test the best of the Maritimes!

solid main card!

huge props to MacKay for his fight!

Awesome card! Congrats to Scott McLean for putting together amazing shows.

Hightower is going to have a bad night... unless he enjoys getting his ass kicked.

TTT

Is the Jimmo fight still happening with Marrero fighting in the WEC tonight?

Don't see why not. Jimmo and Mackay both have fights this weekend as well.

Those two have tough fights, especially Mackay. I can't see what Hightower brings to the table with a hope of beating TJ however.

Any word on the undercard?

Scot please email me
Bill

So is there a full card yet?
So far the only other fight I've seen listed was Weva vs Daley for a battle of 0-2 fighters, could be a slug fest tho.

Are MacKay and Fickett still on seeing as both lost on the weekend. Also did Jimmo and Morrero make it out of their fights unscathed? I see Scott was asking for VV's contacts, could that mean Morrero is hurt and they are looking for a replacement?