[PIC] Vitor had no known weaknesses

http://i.imgur.com/g05mkXX.jpg Phone Post 3.0

a Testosterone test?

That breakdown of Vitor was done well before Seagal taught that front kick to anyone. Kryptonite.

So involved with steroids that even his exercise coach kicked the bucket from a heart attack due to roids. Curtis Lefler, he was red on a permanent basis.

Remember when he was "Vitor Gracie"? Then he became "Vitor Gracie Belfort". Then just Vitor Belfort.

Similar to John Cougar, John Cougar Mellencamp, then John Mellencamp.

Look at his fucking Brock traps lol Phone Post 3.0

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Remember when he was "Vitor Gracie"? Then he became "Vitor Gracie Belfort". Then just Vitor Belfort.

Similar to John Cougar, John Cougar Mellencamp, then John Mellencamp.
Victor Phone Post 3.0

I remember that fight. It was the first Couture match at UFC 15. I was watching Vitor in his corner and looking at his swollen nipples, gigantic traps, and the fact that he'd put on about 20lbs of muscle since his debut 3 shows earlier.

I didn't know anything about PED's back then, but I screamed at the TV "Vitor's on the juice!"

Vrill - I remember that fight. It was the first Couture match at UFC 15. I was watching Vitor in his corner and looking at his swollen nipples, gigantic traps, and the fact that he'd put on about 20lbs of muscle since his debut 3 shows earlier.

I didn't know anything about PED's back then, but I screamed at the TV "Vitor's on the juice!"

True, back then none of us thougth of NHB /MMA as a "sport". Regular rules and ideals didn't apply. 

He's got a wonky eye in this pic Phone Post 3.0

whitejoe - Look at his fucking Brock traps lol Phone Post 3.0

Bear traps, imo

TRT MW Vitor: No known weaknesses.

Victor Gracie era Vitor was the fucking best.

Phone Post 3.0

My COD dat neck!!! Phone Post 3.0

Marvin Eastman era Vitor was pretty badass, too.

The depressed era Vitor still leaves me scratching my head. It's almost like he was just collecting a check. Very little testing and wasn't juiced to the gills. Seemed like he never wanted to destroy anybody. Wilted after about 3 minutes. He should've been collecting scalps juiced to the gills throwing spinning head kicks for years in the middle of his career.

Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

Phone Post 3.0

He has those little lumps in his belly like GSP has, so you know he's clean.