pics of Chuck & Tito w/ murder victim

Jesus Christ, you guys are makin funnies about a girl that was brutally murdered?

Seriously?

What the Fuck is wrong with you people sometimes?

PTM2020 -  
WENN

1/21

On a lighter note, Spencer Fisher's shirt is awesome in this pic.

EKPOGI - 
Jimzu -   

WIN!!!

VTFU

+1

Alien relations...

Punchatoula - She looks like she's made of plastic.

Couldn't agree more. She's looks like a silicone mannequin... dead or alive.

MY GOD THOSE EYEBROWS.

BillyRayChubbs -  Jesus Christ, you guys are makin funnies about a girl that was brutally murdered?S

eriously?

What the Fuck is wrong with you people sometimes?

Every since I was ridiculed for speaking about photos of victims of domestic violence, my views of this ongoings on the UG have changed.

Now i see this place as a kind of 4Chan with Joe Rogan around. I choose to leave all my morals and ethics at the home page. Stil and yet i try not to contribute too much to the shinnanigans here. Sure I laugh a bit, cuss at a troll, spite the noobs and jerk off to the "ultimate ass" thread just like the normal guys.

Murder is obviously a terrible part of life but it is a pretty common occurance nowadays. I wont be sheding a tear for some random model that got to hold hands with Chuck Liddel.

Cmon man, "RIP Butterface" was funny.

story97 - Alien relations...

Thats fucked up man...RIP

Damn, she had a face that would make a billy goat puke.

She just got confused when someone  told her to put a bag over her face, and the only thing she could find was a suitcase.

don't you dummies know you are not allowed to make fun of people that are dead. Only if they're alive to see it, and feel the humiliation.

how insensitive!

Kitsura - They think the suspect to be in the Vancouver, B.C. area as they found his car with an empty boat trailer in Point Roberts, Washington.

Im thinking more like calgary alberta, its all over the news here and they got pics of his plates and vehicle description.

don't want to be mean, but she kinda reminds me of wanderlei with a hot body

i think she is/was beautiful. unlike RJJH, i think her being murdered, having her fingers cut off and her teeth pulled out, and then stuffed into a small suitcase to be discarded into a trash can is terrible and sad. i feel sorry for her family. RIP

RJJH - it is terrible. how is it saddening?

you and i think on completely different levels.

yours is full of non-sensual feelings that really make no difference in your day / life.

me, i dont care if i didnt know the person. if i do, i MIGHT post on a forum where everyone else will know how emotionally deep i am.

so, unlike you, i am a human with my own feelings, not a robot society has manipulated.

the fuck does this even mean?

you're crackin 3rd grade jokes about a woman who was just brutally murdered. yep, nothing wrong with that. all well adjusted and emotionally balanced people do this...its perfectly normal and healthy.

STFU with your psuedo intellectual attempt to rationalize your fuckin sociopathic behavior.

It was terrible and saddening for obvious reasons, like ANY murder...stop trying to justify your lack of empathy and basic human decency. you can't.

you'll just keep cracking jokes and laughing up murders...till it happens to you right? if your mom, dad, brother, or sister got murdered you'd be right here making photoshops and hamming it up right? you have any murdered kids or other family members you can photoshop and post for everyone to laugh at?

hell, while we're at it...why don't all you guys laughing about this shit just post up some photos of your murdered/dead/injured family and friends for everyone to insult and piss on. yeah, that'll be a good time for all.

jesus. what the fuck is wrong with you people.

relax mary. there's no reason to stomp your feet and hold your breath

story97 - relax mary. there's no reason to stomp your feet and hold your breath

no reason to post like a trenchcoat mafia columbine kid either, now is there?

oh, haha, everybody sux and death is funny. oooh, we're all so cool and jaded and nihilistic, nobody is important or worth caring about. only good for lulz.

this isnt 4chan assholes. perhaps you guys should migrate where there are others of your ilk to LOL around with about things like this.

...wrong forum sir...

[quote]sevin - Damn thats fuxd up what happen to her. Those eye brows r freakyyyyy tho! And somethings not right with her grill... hmm. Nice boobs tho... can anyone find the nipple slip pic w/o the star, the one where shes with Tito on TMZ? =)[/quote] 

LOL there's nothing there..here's the pic

Death happens to us all, nothing funny about it though. In many third world countries it's a part of life, you may pass someone on the street expired etc. and it's not a big deal.

But in all cultures death is a time to mourn, celebrate their life and wish their loved ones well to carry on. If there is one time respect should be payed out it's at a time like this.

This girl was living her dream on her terms and some asshole took that from her, some of you guys are riding shotgun with him. Relax and make fun of that gay look Tito has on his face above.

RJJH - murder happens everyday. but you dont see many animals (we are animals fuckos) sympathy.

its the way the world works.

murder is pure, the media made it unpure.

Please explain that last line, kind sir...?

why does her face look so awful? Gross