'Pirate' Shara Bullet: soon we will take over the world

Russian middleweight Sharabutdin Magomedov, who won his second victory under the banner of the strongest league in the world at the UFC on ABC 6 tournament in Riyadh, summed up the results of the fight with Brazilian Antonio Trocoli, whom he knocked out in the third round.

“I feel great and I’m ready to fight tomorrow,” said “Shara Bullet” at a press conference after the event. “I want to win the trust of the UFC with every fight, win the hearts of my fans, conquer new shores, countries and continents. The pirate is here and I’m doing my job in the cage."

“The change of opponent only made me angry and gave me additional motivation. The opponent was big, bigger than Alex Pereira and Jon Jones, but I don’t care who’s opposite me. As soon as the cage closes, the pirate goes on board. No one will be saved"

“The fight went just as I imagined. I expected a clinch and a fight from him. I squeezed all the juices out of him, waited for the time when he made a pass, and met him with my knee. I’m a pirate, and I’ll win both the top 10 and top 1 - just wait. No one can hide from me either in tops or behind tops. Even the tops call me because I’m on my ship, and all the hype is on my ship. With every fight I win new fans and I hope my fan base will grow and soon we will take over the whole world."

1 Like

UFC head Dana White said that, most likely, the Russian UFC middleweight prospect (up to 84 kg) Sharabutdin Magomedov, better known as Shara Bullet, will not be able to compete in the United States. The reason is said to be a problem with the eye, due to which the Russian will most likely be banned from fighting in the United States.

“Will Bullet be able to fight in the USA? Probably not. We’ll leave him here," White said at a news conference.

Shara vs Pereira to open a PPV main card is the fight to make.

Bo Nickal

I’m ok with any combo of fights between Nickal, Shara, Pereira and Rodolfo Vieira going forward. Been watching them all climb the ranks.

4 Likes

Next level douchebaggery ala Joe schilling

physical guy who can swing but not balanced enough for the elite at this point at all…

whats the matter with his eyes ?

Shara Bullet spoke about his injured eye

Magomedov suffered an eye injury in 2016. The fighter did not understand when this happened - during training, in battle or due to stress. However, he turned to doctors too late. Sharabutdin fought in tournaments, but realized that it was only getting worse. Then it seemed to Magomedov that he had an eye spasm.

Magomedov’s coach invited him to the training camp before the Muay Thai tournament. “Shara Bullet” decided to get checked, and as a result, serious problems with the eye were revealed.

It took Sharabutdin a year and a half for treatment, he underwent eight operations, and the situation stabilized. Magomedov noted that he sees clearly with his right eye. Opponents try to hit from the right, but this does not help them at all.

1 Like

tough injury .Guys tough as nails

he’ll never get medically cleared in the states with that eye. Also who’s got tat video of him crying and throwing a hissy fit about getting heel hooked at a grappling competition where heel hooks were legal?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FightLibrary/comments/15ucuuu/ufc_fighter_sharaputdin_shara_bullet_magomedov/

Lol, what a fuckwit

He came to the guy before the fight and asked for no heelhooks. The other guy spoke little Russian and Shara thought he understood. Then it turned out he thought Magomedov asked him for no injuries. This is why Shara was pissed.

Still a fuckwit

1 Like

I don’t see anything special about him

1 Like

To be fair, it seems every grappling tournament has different rules. I forgot HH were legal in the gi at grappling industries once and paid the price.

Eye don’t either

1 Like

Crazy Eyes Meme GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like