Please check my Diaz Brothers drawing

you got an online portfolio going? so people can buy prints... Phone Post

Nice stuff man.

I used to be a bit of an artist but I just can't motivate myself these days.

Fuck it, I'm going to put something down for the UG.

MrMaxwell - 
FRIZZI - Could you not, just once, ATTEMPT, to not just copy an existing photo. Try to actually create, rather than imitate. It seems unethical and pretty pathetic to copy photographs other people have taken, then sell them for profit. You are not an artist here, you're a human copy machine.

if I had a blue name i'd VTFD. Hope some others who do have blues would be so kind
I gotchu

RickRude -  you got an online portfolio going? so people can buy prints... Phone Post

www.shomanart.com

yeah I definitely wanna see a SF GP next!

or Alessio Sakara, which I have been posting in every thread u make since like 2 years ago on "Surepuppy"..haha

Awesome.  I sooooo wish i could do that.

Great work Evan.. Thanks for the post!!

Very awesome, great work!

Awesome as always Phone Post

Mayhem13 - 
MrMaxwell - 
FRIZZI - Could you not, just once, ATTEMPT, to not just copy an existing photo. Try to actually create, rather than imitate. It seems unethical and pretty pathetic to copy photographs other people have taken, then sell them for profit. You are not an artist here, you're a human copy machine.

if I had a blue name i'd VTFD. Hope some others who do have blues would be so kind
I gotchu

X 2.

Excellent work, shoman!

I would like to purchase a print but I was wondering if perhaps there would be autograph prints of this picture available in the near future?

Thanks in advance for your time and reply. Keep up the great work.

MrMaxwell - 

Done!

He does photorealism, and is really, really good at it; to say that there is not a high level of art in his drawings just because Shoman didn't take the original photographs is not a valid criticism. He chose the photos out of thousands that exist, chose how to size, collage and crop them to create the composition he wanted, and then makes endless decisions about contrast and intensity all designed to make a certain impression on the viewer, one which is very different than that derived from a photograph. the fact that he is insanely skilled at reproducing detail does not make him less of an artist.

Misedukatd - 

He does photorealism, and is really, really good at it; to say that there is not a high level of art in his drawings just because Shoman didn't take the original photographs is not a valid criticism. He chose the photos out of thousands that exist, chose how to size, collage and crop them to create the composition he wanted, and then makes endless decisions about contrast and intensity all designed to make a certain impression on the viewer, one which is very different than that derived from a photograph. the fact that he is insanely skilled at reproducing detail does not make him less of an artist.

+1

Wow , Good job.

MrMaxwell - 

Done!

MrMaxwell - 

Done.  Fuckin cock smokin phagit....

WOW, Best i have ever seen!

Another great piece man

Misedukatd - 

Explaining photorealism to a UG troll isn't worth your time. The idiot is going to hate regardless.

this work is so excellent always