Please help Pablo Popovitch! Video..Not good :(

I know that someone posted this on the BJJ forum but I didn't see it here. Please keep this clean and supportive and help if you can.

Unreal.

Anyone who can, please donate. His dad's medical bills are $1200 a day :(

I just saw that this video is posted in the sticky thread, however, I think it's good to have a separate thread with Pablo's name in the title. Even if there are 100 threads created on this, the more support the better.

ttt

Awful...

TTT for pablo.

I couldn't imagine how he feels...TTT for Pablo.

ttt, wish i had some money to donate.

TTT sticky please

Wow, losing the house and his father being in critical condition is terrible....but man, losing his mother is the worst. TTT for Pablo, I'll try to donate what I can....every little bit counts so chip in guys and gals!! Phone Post

Paplo i ran this story on my website/blog. I hope it helps. Good Luck

mmatoday.net/2011/01/17/tragedy-in-brazil.aspx

Very sorry. Question: What happens in Brazil when you can not pay your medical bills. Do they toss you out like here? Or do they give you a bill for 500,000 when you leave. Im serious. The last thing this poor dude need to worry about is fucking bills. Ive got shit due to the raping of this country by the rich but i'll try to send a little on payday

ttt Phone Post

Please donate if you can and keep this forum open by commenting so other people can view and help out.

Jorge is one of the nicest people I've met. I went to his Pembroke Pines school in 93 or 94. He told me that some guys would show up with their wives thinking that Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is some kind of restaurant:) I was really impressed with his teaching style and him as a person. He has an open guard that is impossible to pass, though it looks like he moves in slow motion. I kept coming back every time I was visiting my family in Florida. I wish him a speedy recovery. Anybody who can, please help Pablo with your donations.

Alex

BushHog - Very sorry. Question: What happens in Brazil when you can not pay your medical bills. Do they toss you out like here? Or do they give you a bill for 500,000 when you leave. Im serious. The last thing this poor dude need to worry about is fucking bills. Ive got shit due to the raping of this country by the rich but i'll try to send a little on payday

where in the world did you hear that? and where are you from? im assuming you are from the states. I work in a hospital as does my mother brother and wife and out of those 4 hospitals, and the countless others i know, they do not "toss" anyone out....you get billed after you leave regardless of insurance or not.

this sucks for pablo, i hope his dad pulls through. terrible