Please just ban trap gambino

Forum is full of his bullshit threads this is getting out of hand

22 Likes

My client is bringing life back into a forum that was on life support. We have people making alt accounts just to talk shit. Members claiming they would whoop my clients ass, but not showing up at the gym when my client is there almost every day from 3-6pm.

He’s punk’d out 38 members already, and holds a perfect 38-0 record on the UG.

10 Likes

i will say the UG has a lot of talking but no action That said how many threads does Trap ,make Hes worse than DickTuck Merridew

6 Likes

Oh come on now , HKP always brings the Walter Cronkite to this bitch

5 Likes

There’s gotta be someone here willing to show up at this fat guy’s gym and spar with him for 5 minutes for the memes.

4 Likes

Forbidden Transmissions — classichorrorblog: The Hills Have Eyes (1977) ...

3 Likes

He very quickly became the worst poster here by far

4 Likes

Poster ? Like i said in another of his multi cultural essays , he doesnt ever post in a MMA Related discussion. Only his own vomit .

2 Likes

shut up pussy u begged for my picture like a girl on tender promising to post yours Literally u made 20 posts in 5 minutes begging because ur an impatient loser and then dicktucked because ur too embaressed to post ur pathetic ass Im 55 my wifes 43 and hot ur aint ever beenlaid ,U even tried to make pics with Overeem pretending to look like a big dude which is why u made the picture but I busted ur lying ass in 2 minutes ur a pathetic loser who also dick tucked to a fight offer still stands pussy but need proof its u U didnt and we all know why post ur pic too coward Ur the worst poster here and most disliked as well

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

1 Like

Sigh, guess I’m in on this one too

2 Likes

Trapsta Gambina has brought more life to this forum in a few days than its had in a year. They aren’t going to ban him. They’ll probably send him a check in the mail.

2 Likes

Calm down you’re going to pop an artery :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The entire forum needs a purge. It’s easier to have a topic on 4chan than here, that says enough.

2 Likes

Whats a bigger embarrassment to human anatomy, his tiny pecker or her disgusting tits???

10th time with same picture…anything other keeping your word