Poirier believes Cormier could someday replace Blaf

I dont get dude, is it his personality or the decisions he makes that you guys like?

Only one guy could fill Dana’s shoes … Chael P. Sonnen and the P stands for President of the UFC.

Oh yeah, endeavor is going to make a convicted fraud head of the company.
waynes world wayne campell GIF

this is pretty much true. its a job for carnival barker types. CHael knows the sport and is very comfortable stretching the truth to fit a narrative.

2 Likes

Bald Lame Ass Fuck

1 Like

Built Like A Fatty

Chael could definitely sell the fights, he has the ability to talk people into PPV buys. He also got out of the sport with relatively little concussion brain damage. The number of people that listen to his podcasts, YouTube videos, etc. prove he has charisma. Chael cleans up better than Dana as well and can articulate controversial subjects without Dana’s profanity that turns some people off.

Careful homie for some unexplainable reason the UG seems to have a hard on for EGG

You gonna be ok? I’m sure Dana is just devastated you don’t approve of him while flying on his Learjet.

Takada-san should be next UFC president or maybe Bob Myerwitz is bored and wants to return.

lol get away from my username

So? He believes? I didn’t read article, but is there anything concrete? Or it’s just that he “believes”?

No way DC doesn’t have the brain power.

Tex deuce nailed it. Dana fan for life

Please no. Just stop it.

Dana will be going into his eighties ala Arum.

Not unless he loses some weight.

Cormier cant manage that highlighter pen in the commentary booth let alone a multi billion dollar organisation