Poirier Explains Why He Spent So long Without a Fight

I submit this post as dumbest post of the year.

4 Likes

When guys have been in as many wars as dustin i think it only makes sense for his career and more importantly his health, to start slowing down and picking better matchups.

Guys like BJ Penn and Nate Diaz who fought anyone and everyone long after their prime was over, never get the respect they deserve from the new fans anyway because of the losses on their records. So whats the point, they’re gonna bitch if you pick and chose and they’re bitch anyway if you don’t. May as well let them bitch and do whats best for yourself and your career

1 Like

Unless they get ppv points what good is only taking big fights, especially if they are far from a title shot. Better to take an easier fight and get paid the same.

Assuming that’s the way the contracts work, of course.

You didnt understand the post buddy. Youre so dumb you think there’s a place you can submit dumb posts to. Sit down and be quiet, retard.

1 Like

Lol at Dustin and Gaethje sneering at BMF belt in past, now fighting for it. Guess everything is temporary except greed…

2 Likes

Both are perennial top guys. Both consistently lose to the guys at the very top. People act like Poirier is an all time great or something lol. His losses to Khabib and Oliveira were really bad. He’s no better than McGregor, he just kept training after Conor got rich. They’re both good showmen but lack true championship ability.

3 Likes

Do it again dumbass.

why are you such a negative shit cunt 24/7?

they were going to fight anyway and dana decided to make it for the bmf.

who gives af. if it means more casuals are gonna watch the fight then its good for the fighters. plus the winner gets a bonus.

why are you always so against anything that’s actually good for the fighters?

yep. lol at the casuals/colby fans saying that he’s not a top fighter.

Lol at you calling another poster negative
You are one of the most negative wog boys around here

1 Like

IDK man i feel like im pretty fair. Only really say negative in response other negative shit

for instance, your incessant racism is a good example of things i’ve responded negatively to

1 Like

Where abouts in OZ are you?

Michael Johnson seems like the most inconsistent fighter of all time and but also has the hardest schedule of all time. When he beat Poirier, that was his only win from 2014-2018 while going 1-5 against him, Beneil Dariush, Nate Diaz, Khabib, Gaethje, and Darren Elkins.

2 Likes

Here you go agsin with your tirades. Did I not teach you better child? Is additional disciplining really indicated!? Control your emotional feminine nature before lest I mount you again, bitch.

I already wrote that i dont care if they fight. I am not addressing the fight itself but rather the phenomenon which every MMA affeccionado should have an issue with. Its less about this fight and Porier, more about clueless cunts like you looking for a cheap rough fuck to bring some life into their bored and poorly perfused vaginas.

1 Like

They most likely get PPV points as they’re headlining a card/fighting for the “title”. Would you do anything different in their shoes?

1 Like

I dont deal with most likelies but if they get PPV, thats even more ridiculous. Of course I would. Believe it or not, there are still some men who have self respect and stand for something except greed out there, including in the UFC. But again, its not about me. Its about a phenomenon McGregor started with aid of lifeless groupies throwing their money at him and a UFC organization that allowed their dog off leash resulitng in the sport as a whole paying a hefty price, and soulless fakes like Porier taking advantage of the opportunity to cash in at expense of sport. He’s far from being the only one but alas, that is topic of thread.

1 Like

He ducked Dariush I’m guessing bcs the ground game

1 Like

6 months without a fight is pretty much the norm, especially at a high level.

1 Like

I won’t believe it until I hear it from them regarding this belt giving them ppv points. The UFC is too greedy to just give money away.