Poirier is a bum post-Conor fight?

Poirier was and is totally legit

But all I see are people saying Conor has only fought bums etc

What's the deal? Phone Post 3.0

Inspector Lunge -

Conor hurt him with illegal punches. Poireir would destroy Conor with a competent ref.

Such nonsense Phone Post 3.0

Inspector Lunge -

Conor hurt him with illegal punches. Poireir would destroy Conor with a competent ref.

Joe Rogan and Herb Dean are on record saying the finish was totally legit. Are they incompetent? Phone Post 3.0

Inspector Lunge - 

No, just no.

I honestly think Poirier threw that fight.

But yeah, according to the UG, Poirier was going to bully Conor in the cage. I remember seeing many people call for Poirier via darce or triangle choke.

Then afterwards went to claim how Dustin was a favorable matchup for him.

Even the Holloway is discredited because apparently Holloway was "nowhere near as good then as he is now".

It's ridiculous. People bend the narrative to support whatever point of view they are trying to push.

Conor's best wins are every bit as impressive as Chads Phone Post 3.0

BigDaddy15 - I honestly think Poirier threw that fight.
See this is the other go to excuse.

You'll be seeing this one used a lot on Sunday. Phone Post 3.0

Poirier is one of my favorite fighters. He's also very young .. And I think the big circus surrounding Conor just got to him for that fight, and he got caught. I don't think his mind was right and I give full credit to Conor for that one.. With that said, I'd still bet on Poirier in a rematch.. Oh and of course, that fight was an early stoppage blah blah Lol Phone Post 3.0

That one ended wierd whether you agree or not. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully they fight at 155 at some stage. Much better fight I'd say. Phone Post 3.0

lmao conor destroyed him! Phone Post

Poirier was proven a bum when Conor beat him. You didn't get the memo, OP?

Just like Holloway until he magically improved by leaps and bounds and tooled Cub.

Try to keep up.

SurgicalGloves - But yeah, according to the UG, Poirier was going to bully Conor in the cage. I remember seeing many people call for Poirier via darce or triangle choke.

Even the Holloway is discredited because apparently Holloway was "nowhere near as good then as he is now".

It's ridiculous. People bend the narrative to support whatever point of view they are trying to push.

Some folk are hard to please. Best ignored.

Like women. Phone Post 3.0

Cyboth - That one ended wierd whether you agree or not. Phone Post 3.0
Explain how it was weird.

Poirier gets clipped behind ear, falls, eats 3 or 4 more, stopped.

"I don't like the way Dustin fell" isn't gonna cut it. Phone Post 3.0

LawFitz - Poirier was proven a bum when Conor beat him. You didn't get the memo, OP?

Just like Holloway until he magically improved by leaps and bounds and tooled Cub.

Try to keep up.

holloway is a great win for conor but lets not try to act like holloway hasn't improved. a win over holloway#5 now is way more impressive than a win over holloway who was unranked and coming off a loss

Poirier was a legit test for Conor. He passed. No way in hell Dana was gonna risk that again., so Siver came next... Don't try and bullshit like Dana isn't nervous as hell for this weekend. Shit, I'm nervous too. If he beats Chad, I won't ever doubt him again.. But that's a big IF Phone Post 3.0

Poirier is legit. Not a great wrestler but a legit fighter.

So, yes Conor fought a legit guy. One legit guy. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - But yeah, according to the UG, Poirier was going to bully Conor in the cage. I remember seeing many people call for Poirier via darce or triangle choke.

I doubt there was much overlap between the people who claimed that Poirier was going to bully Conor and the people who claimed that Poirier was a favourable matchup for him (this was much discussed before they fought).

Claiming that Conor has only fought bums is silly but claiming it's just random luck that he's never faced a wrestler in a division full of wrestlers is equally silly.

Whether or not you agree that Conor was carefully steered towards a title shot or not that's all in the past. Nobody is claiming that Mendes is a favourable matchup for Conor.

Lite - Poirier is legit. Not a great wrestler but a legit fighter.

So, yes Conor fought a legit guy. One legit guy. Phone Post 3.0

I think Holloway's legit

and Siver was at least ranked no.9 when Conor fought him

You know people will start saying Mendes is a bum is Conor wins tonight lol

BigDaddy15 - I honestly think Poirier threw that fight.
Well that just means you are a retard And don't know SHIT about fighting Phone Post 3.0